OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Best Looking sneaker ever. Not just out of Jordans, Im talking out of any sneaker on the planet !!!!
BC-III =s G.O.A.T.

black-cement-air-jordans-3-2011.jpg

In my Presidential Opinion of course.
In my top 10

Best Looking sneaker ever. Not just out of Jordans, Im talking out of any sneaker on the planet !!!!
BC-III =s G.O.A.T.

black-cement-air-jordans-3-2011.jpg

In my Presidential Opinion of course.

I just got a pair of these for 40 dollars lol. All they need is a repaint. Can't wait for these to release again

So the Carolina 1s got some butter leather huh? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
It was basically on par with the old 2000 synthetic leather, so yeah. Really we should be aiming for what was on the OG 12's, unless you want OG Taiwan cracka lacka leather, but it's fine in my book.

Last edited:
Everybody needs to calm down about the NA on the black cat 6 lol. Don't get into Jordan's head about Jumpmans, if they want to put NA on the back you let them. Its a deal breaker for me.

And Sak, you need to understand that there isn't any rhyme or reason to what JB does. NIKE, Nike Air, it doesn't matter, its still Nike branding and each one is equal. The 2's having NIKE on the sole is just as monumental as getting NA back on the 1 tongues or 4 heels. Air makes no difference. 

Please lord let the black cat 6 have NA on the back.

Yes, Im ready for some retro+ colorways to have Nike Air!

I believe if the that all 1-6 should have the nike air branding. Dont give me that keep it OG ish either because that would be what putting Nik Air on 1-6 is doing. Its in their original design so it should be on all the models. 1's and 2's are that special to deserve the Nike Air. Some of yall need to get off your OG praising hype infused high horses and think logically. 

I believe if the that all 1-6 should have the nike air branding. Dont give me that keep it OG ish either because that would be what putting Nik Air on 1-6 is doing. Its in their original design so it should be on all the models. 1's and 2's are that special to deserve the Nike Air. Some of yall need to get off your OG praising hype infused high horses and think logically. 
It's because many Retro+ colorways look like hot garbage with NA, NIKE soles and NA insoles are fine though.

Last edited:
when the 99/00 retro 4s released, they kept the nike air on the og colors & put the jumpman on the retro+s
after that, for a year and a half (01 bc3)...nike continued to keep the nike air on the heel of the ogs & jumpman on the retro+s

they should have kept it that way
i hope thats what they're getting back to

Last edited:

What I mean are simple retro+ Colorways. For instance, if they released the Katrina III's with Nike Air, or Mocha III's with NA, that would be awesome. Those are pairs that I want with NA in addition to OG colorways. I hate the Jumpman on the back, and it keeps me from buying certain shoes. But lets be real, this is JB we are talking about. We are going to get Highlight Reel and Laney type colorways with Nike Air, just like we did with the AJ 1.

Last edited:

What I mean are simple retro+ Colorways. For instance, if they released the Katrina III's with Nike Air, or Mocha III's with NA, that would be awesome. Those are pairs that I want with NA in addition to OG colorways. I hate the Jumpman on the back, and it keeps me from buying certain shoes. But lets be real, this is JB we are talking about. We are going to get Highlight Reel and Laney type colorways with Nike Air, just like we did with the AJ 1.[/quote]
Nike Air on the back ruins certain CWs, especially when there is chrome. They're not going to do that, and IMO it's for the better. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom