OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Just placed my order off villa - crazy my SNKRS app is still saying "Pending."

Once it stops saying that, if it goes through, I'll have the option to cancel right?

Talking to Nike chat and it looks like a lot of people are stuck on pending. My friend was able to purchase on the SNKRS app 30 minutes after release without even waiting in line it was automatic while I've been stuck on pending for an hour and 45 minutes ha. Positive is Nike hooked me up with a 20% off code

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair & gotta say not thrilled about these. the 2001's, 2009's, 2011's looked much nicer imo. Will post up comparison pics of the 2011's vs the 2016's soon.

Last edited:
So is the quality **** on most pairs? I want to order a second pair just to take the better looking one out of the two

So is the quality **** on most pairs? I want to order a second pair just to take the better looking one out of the two
This is what i was hoping for also. Missed the boat on urban jungle and sns below retail prices. Already copped off early nike links but i am trying to get that second pair to mix and match if i need to. Any other sites offering discount codes?

Last edited:
Seeing as they're going straight to cart on websites, hoping I can grab a pair in person. Should be off work by 01:00 pm.

1x pair for me, on feet sooooon
Cant believe i bought these. First true blue since 01

Xi 45
Xvi navy
And storm blue s 1

[emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji]
Nike jb too much expensive

My Nike+ pair doesn't come until Monday but i just looked at a pair at Champs and they are almost identical to my 88s with the 2016s having a better overall shape. I have no idea what you guys are complaining about.

1 hour and 50 minutes later. finally got through. jeez.

if you guys are in line on snkrs, keep waiting.

Last edited:
This is what i was hoping for also. Missed the boat on urban jungle and sns below retail prices. Already copped off early nike links but i am trying to get that second pair to mix and match if i need to. Any other sites offering discount codes?

You'd be better off buying from a local retail location. That way you can mix and match to find the best pair possible. Then you could return the subpar pair back at the retail location for a full refund. You won't have to risk getting stuck trying to choose between four shoes that could all be less than ideal.

Last edited:
View media item 2240346
2 hours later SNKRS pushes through. I was put on pending before my girl told me her cousin secured a pair for me and that will be a gift from her to me for Christmas.

Will be comparing the 2 and will return the lesser one to Nike outlet

Shoes are aight, soso quality
2016 cement 4 better
220 & tax is still lot but oh well

Back
Top Bottom