OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

45 was on the back on his PE pair when he debuted them in game 4 in the Eastern Conference-Semi finals, though.

Nike steering the hype train with these cause they used Space Jam but still wanted them to match the PE, which imo is way better than the pair he wore in the movie.

That's the point I wanted to make. It's all about hype and materials and quality has nothing to do with it. Maroons are by far my favorite OG retro

Exactly people are more worried about the quantity and resell because they wanna see how much is gonna go for but when they see a shoe that has no hype they call it trash, just like the metallic 1s the most slept on 1 the quality on those is as or if not better than the black toes and I have both the maroons 6s are my fav but now a days all people care about are the number, like top 3 1s if those were a massive GR everybody would call them an abomination

The point is that it's all Chinese mass produced leather. It's not high end or "quality" at all. It ain't even genuine. They're playing doctor Frankenstein with skin and making it to what looks good.
Agreed. And they did a ****** job this time. Whatever they did the WC4 they should've done with these.

Foods right that the banned 1s would be more limited because they're the most hyped, but those ended up being a bigger release than the sbb and BT that followed. Sane happened with the 4s, people thought they'd be limited since the 88s were

Exactly people are more worried about the quantity and resell because they wanna see how much is gonna go for but when they see a shoe that has no hype they call it trash, just like the metallic 1s the most slept on 1 the quality on those is as or if not better than the black toes and I have both the maroons 6s are my fav but now a days all people care about are the number, like top 3 1s if those were a massive GR everybody would call them an abomination

I thought forsure when I went to get the Met Navys it would be a line. Such a clean colorway.

I thought forsure when I went to get the Met Navys it would be a line. Such a clean colorway.

Agreed as well the 11 lows dropped the same day that's why but I chose them over the 11s and also one of the best quality 1s leather is so plush I doubled up glad to have them

Last edited:
This was the shoe that got me started 15 years ago.

Spent my first paycheck on Jamaica Ave. by buying the last pair at Modell's

GOOD memories with these babies and I've bought every release of these since.

To the guys that are complaining over the quality, return em. It's simple really.

I love em myself but that's bc I don't try to be a critic.

Thats dope. Just out of curious, since you bought every pair of these, how do these 16s stack up to previous years. I ordered on Nike so waiting for them but seen them in person and they look good to me. Probably even better quality then some of the previous 3s I've copped before remastered.

Here is my personal opinion from an og sneakerhead.

You're paying for the nike air, not the leather quality.

The entire shoe is made of pleather aka a very cheap Synthetic leather.

The shoes are NOT worth $220 +tax.

The people who are defending JB for that price tag ...are sheeps.

The consumer/sneakerheads need to speak up.

I did not buy the shoes.

Last edited:
so i had the wife exchange my pair at fnl since she was going to the mall anyway. i gave her strict instructions on what to look for and showed her what was wrong with my pair. i told her to go thru multiple pairs if she had to and if they gave her a problem get a refund. she came back with a pair that still has some flaws, but the EP cut is perfection. i can deal with the minor flaws that will be unnoticeable on the foot.

:D

so i had the wife exchange my pair at fnl since she was going to the mall anyway. i gave her strict instructions on what to look for and showed her what was wrong with my pair. i told her to go thru multiple pairs if she had to and if they gave her a problem get a refund. she came back with a pair that still has some flaws, but the EP cut is perfection. i can deal with the minor flaws that will be unnoticeable on the foot.

:D

Lmao not the wife!

Haha

@Sneekaz well said..

These ain't bad. They aren't amazing but aren't bad by a long shot. Worth the 220? Naw but retros ain't worth the 190 either. Is are the only retros worth the price.

JB has definitely oversaturated the market. 3+ retros a month is overkill. Me personally, I'm passing on all JB's releases in December for foams. I would buy at least 3 but due to the timing, it's not happening. 1-2 a month max JB!!
I may be reading this wrong, but did you say that the 1s are worth $160?

Def gonna be interesting 2 see how JB approaches the next NA 3...I'm sure they've seen the quality comments etc...not a fr3 fan because the print is real dark but the others...BRING IT

@Sneekaz well said..

These ain't bad. They aren't amazing but aren't bad by a long shot. Worth the 220? Naw but retros ain't worth the 190 either. Is are the only retros worth the price.

JB has definitely oversaturated the market. 3+ retros a month is overkill. Me personally, I'm passing on all JB's releases in December for foams. I would buy at least 3 but due to the timing, it's not happening. 1-2 a month max JB!!

Thanks man

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be reading this wrong, but did you say that the 1s are worth $160?
1s have been pretty good since the remastered program began.

IMO their 2013 counterparts can't compare.  The only exception was the bred 2013s vs the bred 2016 (the color was off)

The leather is nothing like what we got on the 2013-14 models.

I just can't see my self paying more than like $120 for a pair. The white metallic navy's may be my 1st pair since the Old Love/New Love pack. And the only reason I'm considering those is because they're sitting.

eek.gif
 they sitting hard at SP then, shoe palace always super chintzy and miserly with their shipping charges scam, SP hitting their jig hard now lol 

How legit is airgoat . com ? 

Not for looking for TB3s there obviously just wanted to know if they were good 

Last edited:
We have already heard rumors bout military blues and bc3s next year. I hope either grapes or white infrared 6s. I don't think we're getting bc4s or black infareds if bc3s rumors are true

Last edited:
We have already heard rumors bout military blues and bc3s next year. I hope either grapes or white infrared 6s. I don't think we're getting bc4s or black infareds if bc3s rumors are true

^^^^
Espically with the black infareds dropping not that long ago. JB won't drop the most hyped colorways in one year.

so what's the complaints on these? Quality terrible?

I see these were easy to get which is great. Copped 5 hours later off FTL and i was surprised.

Back
Top Bottom