OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

If you guys requested invoices from Lapstone & Hammer and didn't get one, then check your email. They're sending 30% off promo codes.

Probably cause I was at the high end mall so I feel like everything sells out since everyone with money goes there including dope boys since I saw a ton wearing these, XVI and yeezys :lol:

Probably cause I was at the high end mall so I feel like everything sells out since everyone with money goes there including dope boys since I saw a ton wearing these, XVI and yeezys :lol:

Yeah my mall don't have these either but I def see em around NYC price has not dropped

I now have 3 pair size 8.5 after receiving another pair from Nike shipped without me knowing. Only paid for 1.

props to city blue shop man. my pair came today! from philly to cali less than 2 days man and props to the guy who posted about them

as for the shoes. terrible. the left shoe is absolutely perfect! shap color everything the toe box is even roomy on that shoe

the right shoe deer god :smh: turrrrrrrible shape the toe box is smaller the forefoot elephant print had bigger dark cracks than any elephant print ive ever seen. makes no sense why they would do that. it does not match up with the elephant print on the heel. but yea the toe box. the toe box goes up more like a pe for santas elves.

but yea city blue shop gets a thumbs up from me. tracking didnt show up til today the box was dusty as **** like they hired pigpen to pack up the box but other than that a+++++

gonna keep them 154 shipped is a no btainer. first true blues since the 2001 pair

Back
Top Bottom