OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

ya they are legit... i bought some kicks from there before... the shady part is they were charging 20 bucks over retail for some ice blue 10s though :smh:

Last edited:
So where's the Cheapest place to cop these?

I believe the city blue sale was the best but a lot of stores have discounted them. Best bet is to look arounf your local area (if they still have them) and find the best deal.

Last edited:
I believe the citu blue sale was the best but a lot of stores have discounted them. Best bet is to look arounf your local area (if they still have them) and find the best deal.
I'm being lazy :lol:
Shoulda hopped on the finishline in store deal. :smh:

Just got my pair from city blue for $154 shipped thanks to the lovely people on this forum. I got my Nike pair for $190 something shipped but I will be returning those. Thanks guys for posting about city blue.
Shoulda hopped on That deal as well. Good price

FYI I believe the deal is still there, I sent them a email two days ago and got the invoice today so give it a shot

Same here!! Thanks to whoever posted it. Was better than any prices I've seen on them. Took a couple returns, but can't complain for getting one at 150ish.

Copped a sz 13 from invoice today. Best deal out there. Wish I could have got the metallic 5's for this price.

i never saw any way to email req an order, never saw the form that other pairs have.

unless everyone was just raw emailing them asking for a pair.

i never saw any way to email req an order, never saw the form that other pairs have.

This is what I did. Just sent email to [email protected] asking if I can place an online order for em in my size. They sent an invoice for me with the link to checkout 2 days later. Worth a try if they have your size still available. Never hurts to ask.

Figured what the hell. I'm gonna try again. Emailed cityblue asking for my size. Maybe an order on a pair my size got cancelled.

I just sent a request for an invoice for a size 11. Late to the game but worth a try.

Good luck. I sent a request when this deal was discovered for that size, and took an L.. I should try another size maybe 11.5

The site says "available in store only", u guys still attempting emails!?

Last edited:

in the begining there was an email form on the page and it said you can ony buy this shoe instore and email order only.

that was when word first broke out in this thread. then like 5 days later someone brought up the sale again. a day later they changed the page to instore only..

but as you can see people wont take no for an answer and found other ways to request email orders.

mind you this was when the 30 percent off sale was still on. not sure if its still goingon

Back
Top Bottom