OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Worried about my FNL order. They are shipping from a store out of Tacoma WA and UPS says the package weighs only a pound. 1.0 exactly. Which is obviously way to light for a pair of shoes. I've seen horror stories of FNL employees only sending 1 shoe. I hope that's not what's about to happen to me. But even if that was the case, only one shoe in the box would still weigh over a pound.

I hit up FNL help on twitter and they told me that is the standard weight on their shipping labels and once UPS picks it up and it goes through their system then the approximate weight will update. Well, it's been on the move now with UPS and it still shows a pound. I reached out to FNL again and they told me to call them once I get the package if anythings missing.

Should of called the store itself when the label was created just to double check. Too late for that now. Gotta wait till Tuesday.

Last edited:
Worried about my FNL order. They are shipping from a store out of Tacoma WA and UPS says the package weighs only a pound. 1.0 exactly. Which is obviously way to light for a pair of shoes. I've seen horror stories of FNL employees only sending 1 shoe. I hope that's not what's about to happen to me. But even if that was the case, only one shoe in the box would still weigh over a pound.

I hit up FNL help on twitter and they told me that is the standard weight on their shipping labels and once UPS picks it up and it goes through their system then the approximate weight will update. Well, it's been on the move now with UPS and it still shows a pound. I reached out to FNL again and they told me to call them once I get the package if anythings missing.

Should of called the store itself when the label was created just to double check. Too late for that now. Gotta wait till Tuesday.
I think this is the same when you return a package to Nike. I believe the UPS labels have always said 1LB. 

I think this is the same when you return a package to Nike. I believe the UPS labels have always said 1LB. 

Hmm. When I got the Space Jams from FNL through the Wish list link 2 weeks ago it weighted almost 4 pounds once the label was created.

But I'm guessing that's different since it was arestock sort of and it was coming from their warehouse in Indy. Compared to pulling inventory from a store.

ive had finishline send me one shoe before. this happens when the store ships a display shoe and they forget to ship the display shoe and grab the box of the display shoe and dont check the box. this is the employees fault.

for my troubles finishline on twitter refunded me 15 bucks and i exchanged the one shoe locally for a full pair.

the one pound is an indicator this might be the case. soon as ups handed me the box i knew something was wrong cuz it was so light

Sometimes the company will just put 1lb on the label and then ups charges them after they weigh it
I've had shoes shipped thru ups only saying 1lb

ive had finishline send me one shoe before. this happens when the store ships a display shoe and they forget to ship the display shoe and grab the box of the display shoe and dont check the box. this is the employees fault.

for my troubles finishline on twitter refunded me 15 bucks and i exchanged the one shoe locally for a full pair.

the one pound is an indicator this might be the case. soon as ups handed me the box i knew something was wrong cuz it was so light

I know they can get busy with only 2 people working with a store full of customers and a dozen of online orders they have to pack and prepare, but not checking the box to make sure two shoes are in there is beyond me. Just inexcusable.

I'm a size 10.5 and most display shoes are 9 and under. So hopefully I didn't get a display shoe that's been touched a million times. What are the chances that it weighs EXACTLY a pound. Not 1.3 or 1.7 etc. If anything that should be a good sign that it's 1.0 lb. Hope it's some error cause no FNL has my size within a 50 mile radius

Thanks. That's good to know

I've had plenty of shoes shipped that only said 1 lb and have always received both shoes

Edit: actually ordered the storm blues 1's yesterday from Shoe Palace and it says 1 lb also

Last edited:
If anyone needs free school shoes for their son/daughter....
52o12t.jpg

The 50off200af works on them. +20wc came out 0.

I tried doing the RuVilla thing last night like at 1:30AM and low and behold I was able to cook on TB3s for the $155 price. Thanks NT members

i bought an 8.5 on finishline by accident instead of an 8. I wear an 8 in 4s and they're perfect. you think these would fit me slightly too big to the point it would be uncomfortable?

They'll fit perfect.

I'm a size 9 in 2016 WC 4s and I had to return my size 9 TB 3s because these run a half size small.

Well god damn
You sure made good of that code [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thanks for constantly mentioning that villa coupon everyone! I just tried on my size 12s and sure enough they are snug. I had worn my powder blue 3s today and they are a lot wider. Went on Villa and got a pair for 154 shipped! Also picked up a pair for the Mrs. for 87 shipped (GS). Throw in the space jam hoody for 45 and it was a great day.

Damn. So originally FNL/UPS said my package would be delivered today the 28th, but once UPS picked up the package from FNL it got rescheduled to the 31st.

Well now my package is actually at my local hub which is like 8 minutes away. I don't think UPS is going to deliver it today because if they were planning to then I would of got a MyChoice alert. I plan on picking it up but I just found out hubs and CC aren't open to customers on weekends, ugh.

Back
Top Bottom