OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Got mine right before Christmas at Finish Line for $139.  They were on sale for $189.  I asked if I could use the $50 off $200.  They told me no and that Jordans were excluded.  I copped at $189 anyway.  I went back a few days later and returned them because I wasn't convinced of what they told me.  I asked the cashier to just try the code to see if it worked.  I had to buy a pack a socks to get over $200 but lo and behold, BAM!  $50 off.  All the Finish Line employees were stunned and were like "How did you do that?".  One of the females asscociates even said, "You just paid less and got more stuff (socks)".  Would have been $129 if my WC rewards came in time.  Can't complain about $139 Jordan 3 True Blue OGs though.  Don't believe what the store associates tell you.  99% of them time they have no clue.  If you are polite, you can get them to try the code.  Worked for me.

Its sad that the 2006 leather us superior, but truth be told, I'm loving my pair View media item 2325478View media item 2325494View media item 2325496

Exactly fam! If they priced the right to begin with we would all have been happier earlier! I think the leather on the 2011s is the same or worse than these but better cushionsing on the 2016s make the fit tighter/ stiffer until broken in. How did the sizing go for you? (Unless I missed you already mentioning...)

Currently $189.99 at Finish line in store around the DMV area FYI. 

Last I checked online you could still use the 50off200now (expires soon I think) but you need to add items (socks work good here,) until your rewards points earned for the purchase is at least 200 ( might be slightly before that!) and any WC you might have.

Exactly fam! If they priced the right to begin with we would all have been happier earlier! I think the leather on the 2011s is the same or worse than these but better cushionsing on the 2016s make the fit tighter/ stiffer until broken in. How did the sizing go for you? (Unless I missed you already mentioning...)
pretty tight for a size 10, but I'll manage. One shoe has leather stiff like the 2014 infrared 6,ads the other has leather that is almost as soft as the 2011 3s.

Is the price the reason these didn't sell out? I paid $185 for mine, i know some of y'all paid less, but I'm in love with mine. Maybe I'm speaking with privilege because my ep has no flaws, isn't super high, and thecraftsmanship on my pair isn't that bad. But these are fire

Is the price the reason these didn't sell out? I paid $185 for mine, i know some of y'all paid less, but I'm in love with mine. Maybe I'm speaking with privilege because my ep has no flaws, isn't super high, and thecraftsmanship on my pair isn't that bad. But these are fire
The True Blue 3 will forever be a beloved shoe. This releases quality was horrible. The pairs that inspected had everything from chipped paint, stains on leather, crazy elephant print cuts, and even one shoe being tumbled but the other wasn't. Folks aint dealing with that crap for $220. This was one release that the sneaker world smarten up on. Now granted we all probably would have kept our initial pairs of this shoe if was limited. But man we have seen this shoe produced with decent quality as a GR in the past so even the average sneaker lover knew better and in some cases totally skipped this release

IMO I think these would of sold better at $190
But I'm glad they sat hard
I ended up paying $154 for mine
Me personally I love when jordans sit
Last year I got a handful for well under retail [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom