OG Papermate Pen Appreciation

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and we got to talking about pens. And it seems like all the new pens today are wack... All this fancy !%**you don't need. And while I like Sakura Archival ink pens because whatever I write or draw is probably going to last longer than the paper itself, I canappreciate these og style pens that aren't all fancy and !%** with crazy unnecessary grips and colors. Hopefully some of you can as well.

SN9313499_aux_lg.jpg

11960979.jpg

Yes! I need that Write Bros. pen but with the white body blue cap like how the Bic looks. I can't find those anywhere they are mad juicy!

best basic pens ever:

bic round stic

pilot better retractable

parker jotter

all three are incredibly smooth (the pilot is the smoothest, imo), have classic designs (the parker is easily the most classic of the three), and aren't soexpensive you have to guard them with your life (i sometimes by the bic in almost molar quantities).

The problem with these new pens is the ink runs out too quick...especially if you're using it in a class to take a lot of notes, 2 weeks it's done.

I had one of these, and it lasted me forever...I was just waiting for the time when I would see the ink start fading out on me...but nope. One summer semesterwith 2 classes...and another fall semester with 4 classes.
laugh.gif

33111SAN.jpg

Originally Posted by sangalang

pilot g-2 for life son. i hear the pilot hi-tec-c's are pretty good too though.

Thats all I use. Any other pen I use without a grip, man halfwaythrough class my hand starts sweating and the pen slides around. I got extra sweaty palms.

Ugh, I hate ball-point pens. Gotta be pressing hard as hell to get any ink out.
smh.gif

Petel Energels are where it's at. I swear by the blue ones:

820_pix%20cu%20gel%20Pentel%20Energel%200.5mm%20albastru.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

G.O.A.T pens IMO. This is the only gel pen I've used that NEVER skips. Rights on any surface, and almost makes writing a joy

PilotV5Z.jpg

i dont like those papermate pens, im lefthanded and they never wrote smoothly for me, the best pen i ever had my parents brought back from japan for me, somepen designed for lefties, i wish i had saved it after it ran outta ink so i couldve ordered more off the web.

Back
Top Bottom