OG vs. RETRO - Air Jordan 8 "Playoffs" (33 pics)

damn!!!! I might cop like 3 of dem thangs
happy.gif

THANKS 4 DA PIX... CNT WAIT FOR THESE JOINTS TO DROP... I THINK TH OG'S LOOK BETTER THO

so if that is what the retro looks like now what happened to the graffti design change like these that were posted eailer like te other retro 8's??????

some subtle differences, great pics btw, wish they kept the midsole black though....dont matter im still copping

just pre ordered a pair for myself and my bro, the manager let me check them out and they look really nice, i thought the quality of the plastic on the sideswas sturdier on the aquas. really nice. may have to cop just one this time around.

i wonder though, as if the switch to the grey midsole wasnt enough to distinguish the retros from the originals, that they couldn't keep the pull tab red?

This is a awesome post!! Thanks for all the work you put into it. Some great pics to compare.

My only complaint is the grey midsole, would've looked better in black. I can't wait until next weekend, thanks for the post.

I'll live. Most of us can't tell the difference or couldn't care less anyways. 14 years is a long time.

Back
Top Bottom