oh 4chan... you guys crack me up!

4chan has no limits, dudes using Cancer as a means to troll....
eyes.gif
goes to show how many people will jump the gun on any hype wagon without doing any sort of research on the subject
What it shows me is how LITTLE people will do to actually help others.

You mean shaving your head does something? I mean damn. Not donations to cancer research or anything. That'd be pointless too, right? 
grin.gif

Slacktivism at an all time high. 

4chan has no limits, dudes using Cancer as a means to troll....:rolleyes

goes to show how many people will jump the gun on any hype wagon without doing any sort of research on the subject

You mean shaving your head does something? I mean damn. Not donations to cancer research or anything. That'd be pointless too, right? >D

Hmm, I always thought the whole head shaving was to show support, no?

However, these Bieber fans were clearly not doing it to show support of cancer victims, but for Bieber :smh:

4chan has no limits, dudes using Cancer as a means to troll....
eyes.gif

You mean shaving your head does something? I mean damn. Not donations to cancer research or anything. That'd be pointless too, right? 
grin.gif

Hmm, I always thought the whole head shaving was to show support, no?

However, these Bieber fans were clearly not doing it to show support of cancer victims, but for Bieber
mean.gif
I mean it might show "support" if you know the person at least to raise their spirits.

But what's bieber going to get from people tweeting images like that? It just seems so contrived. 

Back
Top Bottom