Oh Dear Jesus...Jordan PHLY in Blk/Cmnt (Pics)

T-Dog your store sideline apparel got the red pair. Do you think you will get these? By the way great store Sidline Apparel.

^Thanks man. I really like the Red ones. We'll also have the Brown/White ones. I wish we would get these, but I doubt it's going to happen.

10 stores will get these. 23 stores got the Titanium 23 and we weren't one of those. I wouldn't mind getting a pair of these for retail though ifsomeone knows where a size 8.5 or 9 is.

Another example of Jordan Brand being jerks. They're teasing us with the closest thing to Black/Cement IIIs, and when they do something close to it, theymake it limited.
indifferent.gif

These arent that bad......I wouldnt buy them, id buy these for $100 before i buy the laser XV for $70.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

All this shoe is, is just a modified Frankenstein Chuck Taylor shoe with the classic black cement colorway...

Quit playin around JB...ya idiots!
Agreed 100%.

They can keep the 180 pairs, no thanks.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

those look so bad but if i had the chance to cop i would because there so limited
are there only 18 pairs?
there should be none
things like this make me wanna cry

And there in lies the problem with the sneaker culture today. You just made Gentry's day.

^Thank you, someone got to that before i did.

Originally Posted by justjenius84

these are sexy. how much and where?????
Exactly...

Not.

to each his own bro... to each his own...

plus jordan 3's are coming out this later this year...

these phly's, og black jordan 3's in the countdown pack, and jordan 3 cleats....
pimp.gif
my life is complete

These aren't that bad. Ill rock em at work so I won't have to wear my sig J's. A nice casual Jordan w/o looking so basketball. I need a pair.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

these are sexy. how much and where?????

i agree, these are way sexy and extremely cool. i love the white ones. if i didn't spend so much on other shoes this month i would've copped fromebay. they have my size 11 but i just don't have the funds.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RetroTheOly6

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

those look so bad but if i had the chance to cop i would because there so limited
are there only 18 pairs?
there should be none
things like this make me wanna cry

And there in lies the problem with the sneaker culture today. You just made Gentry's day.

^Thank you, someone got to that before i did.

i know what i said was wrong lol

i apologize but if you had the chance to buy these you wouldn't?

you could get a lot for em because there limited is all i was trying to say

I'm not the reseller type but i would buy hideous things like this just to sell

that doesn't make me any less of a sneaker head now does it?

if it does again i apologize

i copped the red one's off of shoe trends for 65.00 and i would love to get those black cement's

Jordan needs to stay away from skatboarding and has no business being in it, these regarded as skateshoes.

Have these even released other than at Ubiq? I checked on ebay and the black cemets were going for like 300

Back
Top Bottom