laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

So I was driving back to work and I see this girl, nice long hair, tight pants with a nice little mass with a sexy walk, I slow down so I can see how the chesticles are looking and I see just flatness so I go and look at her face and I see a little darkness around her cheeks and then I realize I was checking out a damn guy!!! I drive off so quick and my stomach was all queasy. I didn't check out a girl the rest of the day. Feelsbadman.

ATL?

Hear these stories all the time. Welcome to the America of 2011 where men look like women and women look like men

Thank you for brightening up my day OP, even if I'm still not sure if you're lying to us or not.

She probably just had brest cancer... thats why she was flatchested stupid

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

So I was driving back to work and I see this girl, nice long hair, tight pants with a nice little mass with a sexy walk, I slow down so I can see how the chesticles are looking and I see just flatness so I go and look at her face and I see a little darkness around her cheeks and then I realize I was checking out a damn guy!!! I drive off so quick and my stomach was all queasy. I didn't check out a girl the rest of the day. Feelsbadman.

ATL?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom