OH HOW THE MIGHTY HATH FALLEN! Stacy Dash... why?

weekz

Banned
Stacy Dash...... why you do dis man!!!
1331030100bc73bf44e5.jpg

atleast the randy caucasian gentlemen that frequent this forum will now find this delightful caramel beauty reasonably attractive AMIRITE FELLAS???

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

When I worked on set of Single Ladies, everyone said she had the worst attitude. Basically a major *****.

She told the crew that the guys on set should never look at her, and would constnatly have people fired because, she had a feeling a guy was trying to look at her or hit on her.

Because, of throwing little tantrum fits she was fired off the show, and replaced with Denise Vasi
Ms. Vasi is very beautiful. I like how she looks.  But my thing is that Stacy used to be thick, i like that Stacy. I have a point of reference and I think the point of reference looks better.  However I accept the size of Vasi because this is the first time I have ever seen her and this is the base/reference point I will now see her from.  Old Stacy>Vasi>New Stacy

At least she isnt pulling a Lil Kim with all that plastic surgery...........id still beat outta respect that alone.

She still a MILF

Aint this chick, like 50, now.

It wasn't going to last forever....

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

At least she isnt pulling a Lil Kim with all that plastic surgery...........id still beat outta respect that alone.
She still a MILF

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

atleast the randy caucasian gentlemen that frequent this forum will now find this delightful caramel beauty reasonably attractive AMIRITE FELLAS???

Here we go again...as if there aren't men of all races who find skinny girls attractive
grin.gif
(for the record, I'm white and Stacy Dash pre-coke binge>>>>>>>>this)

Back
Top Bottom