Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Since these next two genre's aren't in my wheelhouse I need to take them ASAP.. with that said.. I'm your huckleberry..

For the last pick in the 2nd round.. I select.. Tombstone (Western)

For the first pick in the 3rd round.. I select.. The Sixth Sense (Thriller/Horror)

My list so far..

Pulp Fiction (Crime)

Tombstone (Western)

The Sixth Sense (Thriller/Horror)

Rest of the categories are deep with movies so I think I'm gonna do okay going forward. In hindsight I should have taken Silence of the Lambs as my first pick (for a Thriller), but I'm happy with my list thus far. 
happy.gif

BTW, if someone is desperate for a horror/thriller I have a prospect overseas that you may want to check out. 
wink.gif

Since these next two genre's aren't in my wheelhouse I need to take them ASAP.. with that said.. I'm your huckleberry..

For the last pick in the 2nd round.. I select.. Tombstone (Western)

For the first pick in the 3rd round.. I select.. The Sixth Sense (Thriller/Horror)

My list so far..

Pulp Fiction (Crime)

Tombstone (Western)

The Sixth Sense (Thriller/Horror)

Rest of the categories are deep with movies so I think I'm gonna do okay going forward. In hindsight I should have taken Silence of the Lambs as my first pick (for a Thriller), but I'm happy with my list thus far. 
happy.gif

BTW, if someone is desperate for a horror/thriller I have a prospect overseas that you may want to check out. 
wink.gif

Phew.

With the 2nd selection of the 3rd round, Noskey selects:

An undeniable classic full of thrilling action, suspenseful mysteries, kidnappings, Vietnam veterans, White Russians, pissed on rugs, and the Dude.

Spoiler [+]

The Big Lebowski

Obviously this fits into the comedy slot.

Phew.

With the 2nd selection of the 3rd round, Noskey selects:

An undeniable classic full of thrilling action, suspenseful mysteries, kidnappings, Vietnam veterans, White Russians, pissed on rugs, and the Dude.

Spoiler [+]

The Big Lebowski

Obviously this fits into the comedy slot.

damn damn damn

That's the one I wanted to take and I didn't think it would still be there

damn damn damn

That's the one I wanted to take and I didn't think it would still be there

Sometimes it's only right you pick the one with the most accolades; everybody needs a good role player.

JohnnyRedStorm selects the great American epic:

Spoiler [+]
Kevin Costner's: Dances With Wolves

3rd Round Picks
1. Illmaticsoul - The Sixth Sense
2. Noskey - The Big Lebowski
3. JohnnyRed - Dances With the Wolves
4. MrONegative -
5. Dirk -
6. Dub -
7. CP -
8. Venom -
9. Big J -
10. Prime -
11. JPZ -
12. Kool -

Sometimes it's only right you pick the one with the most accolades; everybody needs a good role player.

JohnnyRedStorm selects the great American epic:

Spoiler [+]
Kevin Costner's: Dances With Wolves

3rd Round Picks
1. Illmaticsoul - The Sixth Sense
2. Noskey - The Big Lebowski
3. JohnnyRed - Dances With the Wolves
4. MrONegative -
5. Dirk -
6. Dub -
7. CP -
8. Venom -