Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

really? I haven't watched it since it came out. I remember it being rather cold and depressing. I can see how the ending is funny in a dark way. Either way it's a great movie

pmatic did you like the Matrix? If you did don't watch the other two.

I'm still trying to digest everything.
laugh.gif

Kool, JPZ, stay online, Prime is picking as we speak. Should catch the turnaround shortly.......Matic, watch the second one QUICK!!!

Kool, JPZ, stay online, Prime is picking as we speak. Should catch the turnaround shortly.......Matic, watch the second one QUICK!!!

Let the greatness of the The Matrix be your only journey into the Matrix.

It's straight downhill from here.

Bold call Prime but good flick.

I've got to take care of a few things but I'll check back soon to make my picks.

Bold call Prime but good flick.

I've got to take care of a few things but I'll check back soon to make my picks.

Damn you stole a piece of my childhood with that, Prime 
frown.gif
Good pick 
tired.gif

Oh well, I've got my next 2 picks lined up. Hope y'all dont take them...

Damn you stole a piece of my childhood with that, Prime 
frown.gif
Good pick 
tired.gif

Oh well, I've got my next 2 picks lined up. Hope y'all dont take them...

What did this turn into?

And Cartoon Network plays The Iron Giant for 24 hours straight sometimes. Great movie

What did this turn into?

And Cartoon Network plays The Iron Giant for 24 hours straight sometimes. Great movie

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Agreed. Just pretend this is the only matrix movie made.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Agreed. Just pretend this is the only matrix movie made.

interesting pick prime. Especially because there ain't that many great sci fi movies in the 90's imo. Then again we seem to be meshing genre's so I can think of a few. Poeple getting creative with it

I ended up watching cape fear again lol.

interesting pick prime. Especially because there ain't that many great sci fi movies in the 90's imo. Then again we seem to be meshing genre's so I can think of a few. Poeple getting creative with it

I ended up watching cape fear again lol.

You all suck, Matrix 2 was better than the first, first just gets the nod for being the original. Now the third one, yeah that sucked royally.

You all suck, Matrix 2 was better than the first, first just gets the nod for being the original. Now the third one, yeah that sucked royally.

Back
Top Bottom