Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It's mainly Shia just interviewing Kristen, who appears to be coked out of her mind.
Watched half so far. Its an extremely predictable interview in the sense that these are two awkward super anxious nervous ppl that wear their hearts on their sleeves being honest in a self reflective way. Its just Shia is more spontaneous and a take charge kind of person.

It could've only been more super spazzy if Jesse Eisenberg showed up :lol:

Good to see everybody is checking out Parasite. A lot of people I know in real life are watching it too. I can’t remember the last foreign film that so many people I know actually go see.

Saw it last night. Cinematography was amazing :nthat:

I was almost overloaded with metaphors. Sitting in the theater trying to decipher every shot :lol:

Okay your flight movie options are:

Krampus (2015)
B8115FB3-23E2-4341-87D9-6082A68F8EDB.jpeg

Hercules(2014)

27A481F0-CDD0-4E3C-8CA6-5C2AF94C8F22.jpeg

or, The Last Witch Hunter(2015)
80A7F10E-BF47-414A-B536-42AD2090D83A.jpeg

what y’all rockin with and why? I’ve seen neither.

An insider said that ratings have been so low that they have contemplated cancelling the show and SNL is kind of a legendary uncancellable show One would think. They’ve resorted to not bash on Trump so much and turn the jokes on the Democrats. And SNL is a poster child for liberal left media.

Bringing back big name former members and adding riskier and riskier jokes. On top of Kenan Thompson after being there since forever might be slated to take over Loren Michaels legendary position. He’s retiring. If kenan gets the helm and it “cancels” on him then well played by Loren.

They even secretly acted it out about a month ago

3:15 mark

The Irishman 7.4/8

There's nothing like going to a movie @ 1:30pm and stepping out 5pm and its dark as **** :lol:

5 min in to this and I knew it was another classic Scorsese mob flick. It was good to see Marty getting around to telling this story of all his organized crime flicks.

Seems like any time DeNiro teams up with Marty he is in his prime. He was just great narrating and carrying the movie.

Pacino was great as Hoffa. Just great. Mad laughs

This was vintage Joe Pesci as Russ. The type of acting that got him the tough guy rep for so long.

The movie is basically these 3 guys with subplot stuff with Frank's daughter and it was great.

21 Bridges 6.5/8

Really dug this flick, predictability aside. Action and suspense was good. Acting was top notch and kept the plot tense.

Boseman was really good. He has a lane here to pursue. Flick was well written and directed.

One of the other of my new fav actors in this is Stephan James. Him as one of the killers was really good along with surprisingly Taylor Kitsch.

Knives Out 5.1/8

This was a pretty stacked cast, acted well, the story is okay, plotted and paced well but to me nothing special. Wasn't for me I guess. Had a few good laughs in it though.

Very predictable. Caught on to the ol switcheroo once they showed how dude died. I think I heard this was basically a take on an Agatha Christie mystery just modernized. Never cared much for her work or that type of style.

One thing I didnt suspect was the particular actor to end up being the killer.

This for me was just an okay movie.

Ford vs. Ferrari 6/8

This was cool. Expect nothing less from Damon and Bale. Solid performances, solid flick. Mangold did his thing.

Story wise movie was basically how Ford got these guys to build this race car to beat Ferrari @ Le Mans after Ferrari played Ford and insulted Ford Jr. when Ford tried to buy/merge with Ferrari.

Last edited:
Krampus was pretty cool but not great. Which means I’ll never be watching those other 2 movies :lol:

the skkkrrrrrrt noise he makes when he stops :rofl: :rofl: I honestly don’t care how god awful the 3rd one is gonna be. It’s gonna be watched by me in theaters dog

^^^ Yeah that’s pretty much how I feel about Krampus. Glad I watched it and enjoyed it well enough at the time, but not a flick I’d re-watch.

I’ll stick with Gremlins for my annual dark-side-of-Christmas monster movie...:lol:

Seen ‘a beautiful day in the neighborhood’
Solid. I thought it was going to be more about Fred. He was more the side story.
Tom gunning for the Oscar with all these performances of late :lol:

Back
Top Bottom