Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

So for Male/Female Lead...you guys will be drafting like a specific Character?

This draft should be awesome :pimp:

No, a show featuring a heavy Male/Female lead.

Not just a specific character.
I honestly thought it was the other way. I was all set to pick my favorite performances :lol:

the way you have it set up seems kinda awkward. It basically becomes two extra wild card picks

It's a Show Draft, not Character.

Male could be.....Magnum PI, TJ Hooker etc
Female could be Rosanne, or Cagney & Lacey.

(I tried to use the oldest shows and not burn anyone's board :smh: )

A show led by a specific lead role for each side.

1603516031519.gif

I get it but I don’t really see the point. The majority of the shows we are picking in the categories already check off “heavy male/female lead” and We have two utility picks for wildcards.

But I’m sure everybody wants to pick more shows so I’ll let it be.

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm - 5.25/8

Definitely some really good laughs in here but just doesn’t have the same spark as the original. Still worth watching if you enjoyed the first one though.
Bruh, Rudy Giuliani?
He actually tried to defend himself.
He wasn’t acting, that was a “real interview” in his mind.....it wasn’t made for the Show.
Pervert ***.
Exposed like a mother f*er

Scene from Borats new movie.
That girl was interviewing Rudy Giuliani and she was supposed to be 15 years old. Rudy didn’t know it was fake or a set up, he legit had a drink with her and then invites her into the bedroom, and is video taped putting his hand down his pants to jack off.
He tried to say he was tucking his shirt in. Reckless as ****, caught red handed.

The Witches 3/8 - The dialogue was terrible. The look of the Witches was somehow worse than the original. They dropped the ball on this one.

The Last Black Man in San Francisco 7/8 - Great all around. The play scene was such a unique idea and amazing to watch. Highly recommended.

Night of the Living Dead 6.5/8 - First time seeing this one. Duane Jones was great. Its whacky. There's some comedic elements. I saw there's a version in color may check it out.

Psycho 6/8 - Another classic. Probably my 3rd time seeing it. Norman letting the 40k sink though... facepalm.

Candyman 4.9/8 - First time seeing this one as well. Had no idea how gruesome the scenes were. Shout out to Virginia's Madsens. :tongue:

The Others 6.7/8

Really solid horror movie. Dark as hell. Literally. Saw it in the theater almost 20 years ago and didn't remember much, not even the twist. I felt like it rode the coattails of The Sixth Sense a little bit, but it didn't really hurt the film. Peeped a young Catelyn Stark at the end as one of the "others."

Horror movie theme progression around that time period was weird. Everyone was trying to ride the wave of which ever theme was popping. Ghosts and haunted houses with jump scares, torture/gore, exorcisms, zombies, etc. Seemed like there was always one theme in any given year or two that made up the majority of horror films.

getback getback my draft board is filled out. I’m waiting in the shadows of the war room whenever you’re ready.
5475F337-CF7D-4351-BAB1-C8D1DC36A8C3.gif

kingkoopa kingkoopa you ready too fam? did I read you’re doing this for the Old NT? Repping the savageness of the Old Heads? I’ll shout them out in my victory speech for you. LEZZ GOOOO!

After giving it some thought, I picked between 2 I think are really close to being tied at the top. Went with the one I think is the strongest from start to finish and has the greatest character of all time (RIP). This show has infinite replay value and we probably won't see another like it. Brilliance.

tumblr_mqzk02Khzu1qiuw44o1_r1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom