Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Are we really sure Leto was good in The Little Things? I thought he could have been way darker.

I guess it depends on what they were going for. Seems like they were more intent on him being on the playful "cat and mouse" side of serial killers as opposed to evil/angry/disconnected/dangerous.

Are we really sure Leto was good in The Little Things? I thought he could have been way darker.
He was just a creepy guy with a funny little walk imo.

I guess cuz he was so weird he stood out more compared to Denzel playing this dark break the rules vet and Rami as the super serious straight man. I wouldn't really say he was anything exceptional though.

I do both once a year :lol:
I stay just running The Office in the background. Great show but it's not even my favorite. Just an easy watch when I can't think of something.
Screenshot_20210201-155830_Gmail.jpg

:lol: I aint trying to hate but this is like Asian love & basketball.

Went hard on the nobody wants to see an Asian basketball player. Like same way there was a time when nobody believed in the idea of a Hispanic ball player. This movie takes place in the late 90s or something? :lol:

In this post Yao Ming NBA era I expected to see a Jeremy Lin jersey in his room.

:lol: I aint trying to hate but this is like Asian love & basketball.

Went hard on the nobody wants to see an Asian basketball player. Like same way there was a time when nobody believed in the idea of a Hispanic ball player. This movie takes place in the late 90s or something? :lol:

In this post Yao Ming NBA era I expected to see a Jeremy Lin jersey in his room.
Yeah thats crazy to me too :lol::lol: I use to hoop with alot Filipinos that was doing dudes bad, they just didn't have the height. Some of the coolest dudes I know that put me on SB's and hooped in the east bay team pro model Adidas. This was 02-04 mind you.

I was going to watch the Denzel and Rami Maek/Jared Leto joint but, this started out pretty popping, going to stick with it.

Man I tried to tell everybody this once the app launched.

I was getting HBO for free now I get Max. You got a lot to catch up on.
Have you seen it? The Flight Attendant?

....this Kelly Cuoco chick is killing it.
Her facial expressions are spot on.
Tons of female leads this year in good spots and I’m only one episode in here but this **** is award worthy on her part. I’m feeling her panic like a morherfxer

Have you seen it? The Flight Attendant?

....this Kelly Cuoco chick is killing it.
Her facial expressions are spot on.
Tons of female leads this year in good spots and I’m only one episode in here but this **** is award worthy on her part. I’m feeling her panic like a morherfxer
Yeah. Its good.

Back
Top Bottom