Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

cw0jfqhl71u61.png

I thought she was at her best in THE TOWN, looks wise. I really like her though. Nice mouth.
She was also fire in that Film with Will Ferrell where shes an alcoholic and she’s his neighbor.

She also did a Film with Bruce Willis where she’s a runner for him in Vegas.Odd but fun film.

main-note: The reason I came in though, The Girlfriend Experience is back, 🔥
Love that series.
I liked that movie she did on netflix "Christine". When I first saw it I had no idea what it was about, just that it was true. That ending. Also liked her in Tumbledown.

How come I've never heard or seen thes Nic Cage movies b4? Reviews are decent. Anyone here seen these? Master Zik Master Zik

86% Tomatoes

86% Tomatoes

Last edited:
I’ve seen The Town, she looks good in The Town

I’m just sayin

This Iron Man 3-Rebecca Hall video that must’ve been up for years, that I posted two days ago and was up then, has now been removed by the user. I have taken notice of my effect and its manifestation and it is damn powerful, exciting stuff.

Who caught the Mare of Easttown premiere? Excellent. Even more excited than I was previously. Kate Winslet is a treasure. She even went and got the PA accent.

Last edited:
I laughed way too hard at the OG Scary Movie. Granted I was a kid, but at the time I thought that was legit the funniest movie in the world after Friday and Next Friday. Did not age great, but still has it's moments for sure.

Last edited:
It’s hard to believe the era of Disaster Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, etc. really existed. And all off the hype of the Scary Movie franchise.

Who caught the Mare of Easttown premiere? Excellent. Even more excited than I was previously. Kate Winslet is a treasure. She even went and got the PA accent.
Haven't seen it yet. Waiting for the next couple episodes so I can binge.

Back
Top Bottom