Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Everything about romcoms is 'Happy wife, happy life.'

Everything about me is 'Happy spouse, happy house.' Hollywood doesn't depict that.

HE... apologized to HER... for HER cheating!!! "I was mad at you, but I was more mad at myself, for letting it get to that point."

Bruh...

Nah. Nope. Until I find a chick who sees how trash that is, nope. All these romcoms do the same thing: "Go beg her to come back. You're lost without her."

Hate, hate, hate.

Listen Ska you can’t write me off just cuz I missed you on that recommendation because bish I know you

Watch Drive, this’ll hit. The first scene is legendary heist-ish and involves the Clippers :lol:

5769A141-5160-4615-9156-8CB8F2D99EBF.gif

Bronson Bronson Was watching The Matrix today it was on cable and that green WB logo with the matrix language music over it was brilliant. Love when they do that weird thing with the studio opening credits.

(Another example, Zombieland.)

D5C5188D-9611-400E-A985-48A4BA77A935.gif

Yo and I have a great relationship with my mom and those rain scenes also stand out to me.

Everything about me is 'Happy spouse, happy house.' Hollywood doesn't depict that.

HE... apologized to HER... for HER cheating!!! "I was mad at you, but I was more mad at myself, for letting it get to that point."

Bruh...

Nah. Nope. Until I find a chick who sees how trash that is, nope. All these romcoms do the same thing: "Go beg her to come back. You're lost without her."

Hate, hate, hate.
I agree, I hated that. She went ahead and did the thing, made the mistake before giving either of them a chance. Cheating isn't a wakeup call, it signals the end.

Bruh...

Hate, hate, hate.
I’ve never seen the movie but I agree with those principles. Seems right up my alley. Make your Queen happy by any means necessary

1685851395581.jpeg

Got any friends with dvd collections or anything? 🤔
I have the most movies out of all my friends and it's not close. That's why I'm in this thread. Every time someone comes over that has never been over before (👀), one of the first things they notice in the living room is my movies and they're like 'Holy *censored*, you like movies! I have, like maybe 12.' 🤣🤦‍♂️

I have the most movies out of all my friends and it's not close. That's why I'm in this thread. Every time someone comes over that has never been over before (👀), one of the first things they notice in the living room is my movies and they're like 'Holy *censored*, you like movies! I have, like maybe 12.' 🤣🤦‍♂️

Both are on Tubi which is free. Anyone in here know if Tubi is worth the hassle? Easy to get etc?

If all else I have both on disk, I could mail them to you if needed.

Bronson Bronson Was watching The Matrix today it was on cable and that green WB logo with the matrix language music over it was brilliant. Love when they do that weird thing with the studio opening credits.

(Another example, Zombieland.)

D5C5188D-9611-400E-A985-48A4BA77A935.gif

Yo and I have a great relationship with my mom and those rain scenes also stand out to me.
The opening sequence is so memorable for the reason you stated. Right on the money Jpz! 💵

Tubi is $0 and will take you 10 seconds to download. To be honest all those free movie apps are worth it. Inglorious f’n Basterds is free on Tubi right now.

I’ve never seen the movie but I agree with those principles. Seems right up my alley. Make your Queen happy by any means necessary

1685851395581.jpeg

“You know, there’s nothing I couldn't give you. There's nothing I'd deny you, if you would not deny me.”

-

55254E47-4EAC-444B-A030-980784A5AF3E.gif

Both are on Tubi which is free. Anyone in here know if Tubi is worth the hassle? Easy to get etc?
Done.
20230603_231453.jpg

Today was actually a rough day so that is definitely factoring into my scrooge take on Crazy Stupid Love, so I'm gonna call it a night, but I'll definitely be knocking one of these out tomorrow.

I'm real big on the full experience of movies, from posters to trailers to opening scene. I do like both of the posters for both of these. Very intriguing, both of them.

Drive has Walter White?! Fracture has Hannibal Lecter?

🗣 How much help does Ryan Gosling need?

(Did I do that right?)

Howbotdiss I’ll see Fracture this week for the first time if you watch it this week, if you watch Drive in the next couple weeks or whatever.

Dad gave me 5 cents for a lemonade stand

I’ll use my 5 cents to watch Fracture (which I’ve never seen) and we can “compare notes” on our first watch

I will do this if you watch Drive aka donating to the lemonade stand

I think that’s what Oscar said

I’m supporting others on you watching Fracture (even tho I’ve never seen it), if you watch Drive eventually on whatever timeline you’d like. I’ll watch Fracture too at some point this week, I’ve never seen it.

Dad gave me 5 cents for a lemonade stand

I’ll use my 5 cents to watch Fracture (which I’ve never seen) and we can “compare notes” on our first watch

I will do this if you watch Drive aka donating to the lemonade stand

I think that’s what Oscar said
That was brilliant. 🤣🔥

Back
Top Bottom