Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The Golden Globes are tonight, CBS.
I completely forgot. Just turned it on right as the final awards are being given out right now.
Turned it on at the beginning of Best Female Actress in a Drama. I saw... none of the 6 movies that these actresses were in. 😬😬😬
Actually, I had only even heard of one of these movies (the winner).

Looking at the winners, I see Oppenheimer took home Best Supporting Actor, Best Actor, Best Director, and Best Picture. Yeesh.

Yeah I still need to see Opp too. Didn't watch as much this past year, what trackers were recommended again? Def want to do more.

ma20qqinh1bc1.webp

Later today (in theater)

1704718428863.png

I finally saw the full trailers for The Book of Clarence and The American Society of Magical Negroes. They don't look as good as I thought, but I'll still watch for support :lol:

I was pleasantly surprised to see Leo and other giant names at the Golden Globes last night. I know it’s supposed to be the one that’s the best time because they all drink but it’s usually scoffed at and not taken seriously. It’s a reaffirmation if Leo comes. :lol:

Yikes.... he bombed that bad huh?

and he didn't do himself any good taking the job just 3 weeks ago.... like why? he must have known nothing good would come out of it.....

Back
Top Bottom