Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

What device do y'all use Peacock on? I stream it through the Xfinity box and ish is laggy as hell. Thinking of getting a Roku device.

What device do y'all use Peacock on? I stream it through the Xfinity box and ish is laggy as hell. Thinking of getting a Roku device.
Don’t do any of the apps through the Xfinity box. Use either your TV interface or Roku.

My pops works for COX who use the same boxes as Xfinity. It’s an issue with the X1 box. The little non-X1 boxes work perfectly with all the apps. Pretty frustrating.

Maybe the best source of Hollywood information, in a long interview with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Read the whole thing, has stuff about his new movie with PTA, him and Scorcese's relationship, and a deep dive into how they decided to tell the Killer/Osage story.

Watching Saltburn.
Bro DRANK... the BATHWATER!!!
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Dude we just SAY that!!! You don't actually DO it!!!

BBBBRRROOOO!!!

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Wwwwwwwwuuuuttttttttt???!!!!

It's dirt... on top of... a coffin.

What are you...

... DOING?!

I wanted to watch it because of Keoghan so hope he’s good? :lol:

Anyone seen Hulu’s 9 films about technology? They’re all like 12 minutes the first one lmao

Watch Killing of the Sacred Deer for his earliest iteration of that, another A24. Colin Farrell too.

Back
Top Bottom