Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire still has no Rotten Tomatoes score, and it comes out in one day (Thursday) yiiiiiikes....

I still haven't seen any of them but the original Ghostbusters.

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire still has no Rotten Tomatoes score, and it comes out in one day (Thursday) yiiiiiikes....

I still haven't seen any of them but the original Ghostbusters.

I enjoyed Afterlife, but I don't think I'll be watching Frozen Empire in theaters.

GJIDSR6aAAE8_Y2.jpg

Step Sisters would be weird if they banged :lol: i guess name some actresses so I can see your vision tho lol

Band of Brothers > Masters of the Air > The Pacific

Finished Masters of the Air, masterpiece... Rosie turned out to be my favorite character, Buck Clevin almost in a near tie, so many things he does with his body language is crazy.

Loved Bucky, had never seen him in anything (missed Secrets of Dumbledore and all of his work but will now be on notifications and alert) -- the final episode was his Beethoven's Eroica. I underestimated Crosby's story arc early and he came around to be the underrated No. 4 best. Keoghan, eh, glad he didn't hit a cliff but sheeeet.

I'll have to watch I've never seen or read it. I was always curious about it when it was talked about in the movie Sleepers.

Back
Top Bottom