Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Show was on the air for 20 years, so clearly there’s a ton of people who like it a lot. Wifey and I watched the first couple seasons when it first dropped, but lost interest.

A little too melodramatic for my taste. My wife was working as nurse in a hospital back then and eventually got turned off by what she views as a lack of realism in the medical content.

All that said, I can say objectively that it was a well made show and I get why it had a devoted fan base.
Same, I remember watching the first few seasons back in the day. Solid show, but I see where it was going stretching it out for years so I stopped. The drama was too much too. Don't know what the responses like it was a bad show about.

Penny Dreadful was great and was glad to see Timothy Dalton appreciated. Previously people would just say they didn't like him as James Bond.
to be honest, him as Bond was off-putting. maybe because I got used to Roger Moore as Bond and the immediate change didn't allow me to get used to him. other than that, I prefer him over HAPPY BOND.

Also, I love Penny Dreadful. too bad they didn't expand more on that chemistry between Hecate and Ethan. that would have been an interesting story and not just a one nighter.

My small theater I been goin to for 25+ years is a Coming Attractions theater. A couple weeks ago IMDB stopped listing it as near my house. (It's literally 5 minutes away) I asked the theater about it today, they said it's because Coming Attractions might be going out of business soon. :frown:

I told them I will try to come more often...... (They laughed, they see me 2-3 times a week :lol: )

Opening day today for Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare.......I sat in the theater alone. :frown: :smh:
Loved the movie tho. Everyone was great. I believe some in this thread would call Eiza a butta face. Those people are stupid. Imo, of course. No offense. She is 🔥🔥🔥 :lol:

Now I'm going back to see Abigail with my daughter. :smokin
I believe she went under the knife.

They're... blind then.

This is a movie few will see and everyone should see. Crazy. Henry Cavill used to be a one-track Superman dude for me... his laughing at unexpected moments and command of the screen in this :oo

I was overwhelmed by how much I liked it.
you should have watched "THE TUDORS" ! or much earlier than that, the Count of Monte Cristo !

Furiosa looks like it’s going to be a visual experience a lot like Fury Road. All In.

Going to get to this one in the theater.
I'm hyped for it but I see a lot of people complaining that it has too much cgi compared to Fury Road. As long as it looks good, I don't care if it's green screen or a real desert.

First time

1713728864522.jpeg

It was a bad good dumb movie.

Back
Top Bottom