Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Good for the studio for not pulling it from theaters.

Now that schools are letting out, it could have a nice little run before the other big name Summer kids flicks come out.
I *think* the same thing happened last summer with Elemental. Maybe this is exclusive to kids movies. As dumb as it was to send The Fall Guy to VOD after two weeks, I don't know if it would've rebounded. But who knows.

I think Fall Guy would have found a home for sure, especially with this bit of a lull after Furiosa. Bad Boys for Life in theaters now, but I think it would have found some life and continued to improve with Inside Out coming out next and then after that, what's the big adult movie to see for a little bit..

tommyboy-herbie.gif

Likely that was always the plan, a streaming movie that they briefly release in theaters to qualify for certain awards. Like Beasts of No Nation.

It’s sucks because Fall Guy was a good, fun, entertaining movie. Now studios will look at movies like it and not want to make them or just send them straight to streaming.

With the low numbers of Furiosa, wonder if the Mad Max franchise is dead now.

It was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen, not hyperbolic

Maybe I’ll pass and just add the book to my read list.

Edit: I saw M. Night and thought this was the concert movie. Disregard, I have no intention of watching and/or reading :lol:

I cannot believe people said The Hunger Games was good and entertaining. Even Erlich gave it high praise. That **** was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom