Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just Brie Larson. That’s it. That’s the post.
IMG_4370.jpeg

I liked Bad Boys 2 the most though watching it now it’s very mean and grimy. Felt like they gave Bay a blank check for that one and you can see every dollar on the screen.

Captain America: Brave New World

Finished shooting in April 2023, and added Giancarlo Esposito … after shooting wrapped… as a villain. When you add someone after shooting the whole movie you’re lost.

Any of you seen Terms of Endearment, Places in the Heart, or Steel Magnolias?
No like... willingly?
Watching ToE right now, first time.

Any of you seen Terms of Endearment, Places in the Heart, or Steel Magnolias?
No like... willingly?
Watching ToE right now, first time.
Terms of Endearment I saw with my family in the theater as a kid.

Steel Magnolias I’ve watched with wifey per her request (but I get it confused with Fried Green Tomatoes - I’m not sure which is which but I’ve seen both).

Don’t think I’ve seen Places in the Heart.

Terms of Endearment
80's movie portraying a married couple where both the husband & wife (Flip & Emma) are each having an affair, (unbeknownst to each other, obviously). Flip's affair is portrayed as wrong, whereas Emma's affair is portrayed with softer tones especially through dialogue; her affair is presented with understanding because of the deficits in their marriage.
Fast forward to the end of the movie where Emma develops a terminal diagnoses and they're having a conversation about who should raise their kids upon Emma's passing. In the conversation between Flip & Emma, she asks him, "What do you want to do?", and he responds, "I'd probably just screw them up." They agree that her friend Patsy should raise them, and that Flip can see them anytime he wants.
Nah. This shouldn't be anywhere close to an American classic. Made my blood boil.

All our talkin lately about theaters.......

Bad Boys 4 debuts big, and now Inside Out 2 boutta hit 150 opening weekend.

With Deadpool and Twisters in a month. :pimp:

Theaters gon be alright. :smokin
Yeah they're good. Unless that's just the studios padding the stats.

I’m watching the running man in 4k and I love how 2017 is nothing like they imagined. More like 2020.

Back
Top Bottom