Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’ve stopped keeping up with video games over the past 2-3 years but they used to do this back when I did. Big Twitch streamers and the like would get early access to games to help build hype for an upcoming release and show off gameplay, mechanics, etc. (which is a good thing). However, it behooved them to not be critical and just talk about how fun the game is and whatnot because it allowed them to continue to get early access to other future releases.

Wait, the question is "When does Dexter start getting good?" That's... a real question?

I’m giving it a chance. The actor is def BECOMING dexter. But it’s pretty bad so far. I’m willing to invest my time if it’s gonna improve, but I’m not trying to get stuck in a Walking Dead situation ya know?

I’m giving it a chance. The actor is def BECOMING dexter. But it’s pretty bad so far. I’m willing to invest my time if it’s gonna improve, but I’m not trying to get stuck in a Walking Dead situation ya know?
Dexter was enjoyable enough when it first aired but I can’t imagine it has aged well. It’s probably worth sticking with it through and for the John Lithgow season but it rapidly declines afterward.

Now look, cotdammit, there is only ONE SENTENCE in which Dexter should be paired with trash ahh, goofy ahh, weak ahh plotline, horrible acting ahh 'tHe WaLkiNg DeAd', and this is that sentence:

"Dexter MURDERS The Walking Dead."

“This is Detective Fanning, narcotics. Send two black and whites and a night detective to 1039 South Union. And contact SID. I got a crime scene”

“Roger, 1039 South Union”

1724345864802.gif

Back
Top Bottom