Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Y’all ever wake up in the morning and go “I think I tore my heel tendon last night”
That could be plantar fasciitis. I’ve had that before and it was always worst right when I woke up. Could barely walk. But the pain radiates from the heel all the way to the sole of the foot, it’s not just the heel.

That could be plantar fasciitis. I’ve had that before and it was always worst right when I woke up. Could barely walk. But the pain radiates from the heel all the way to the sole of the foot, it’s not just the heel.
Brother I went through plantar fasciitis it became my religion as a teen growing up, not that arch heel bit, this just feels like I’m old as hell and bent down and hurt my heel.

^^^ Yeah, I definitely experience pain and discomfort primarily due to old-itis. Other day I was in my car and reached to grab something from the backseat and it felt like my arm was ripping out of the socket. :lol: :smh:

need to see this again later in the coming weeks

IMG_3608.jpeg

It makes perfect sense that the folks who are derailing this thread right now are the very same individuals who come in here to post NBA-related commentary because they don’t stop for a moment and consider if they’re in the appropriate thread corresponding to their comment.

It makes perfect sense that the folks who are derailing this thread right now are the very same individuals who come in here to post NBA-related commentary because they don’t stop for a moment and consider if they’re in the appropriate thread corresponding to their comment.

We're ok fam. Folks calm down after a bit. We got good regulars in here that bring things back on point. Don't stress it. :Nthat

Back
Top Bottom