Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Smh at Big J for taking my next two picks
indifferent.gif

That's what you get for taking The Dude, JRS.

and with Jolie I really just wanted an excuse to post huge pictures of her

That's what you get for taking The Dude, JRS.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Thank you for those by the way. 

She's a nutjob, but she's a fine @#$ nutjob when she cleans up.  Mr and Mrs Smith was a damn joke how good she looked.  I like Jen Anniston quite a bit, but when I seen that, yeah that was an easy choice to make. 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Thank you for those by the way. 

She's a nutjob, but she's a fine @#$ nutjob when she cleans up.  Mr and Mrs Smith was a damn joke how good she looked.  I like Jen Anniston quite a bit, but when I seen that, yeah that was an easy choice to make. 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

She moved past her nut job phase awhile ago, she switched to adopting a kid from every continent and being an all-around awesome person with her humanitarian work.

She moved past her nut job phase awhile ago, she switched to adopting a kid from every continent and being an all-around awesome person with her humanitarian work.

My pick's ready, and has been sent to CP.

Oh and CP, you don't have Anton Chigurh on my roster for the "Villain Role".

My pick's ready, and has been sent to CP.

Oh and CP, you don't have Anton Chigurh on my roster for the "Villain Role".

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

She's no Emma Stone.

Yeah, I said it.

She is nice, indeed, however, and don't take this the wrong way, she looks like she might be a bit, boring if you will. 

Now Mila, she looks like she could do some things, she might be fun. 

And Angelina, hell, might find yourself on the ceiling fan with her, and that's points right there. 

I'm thinkin Anniston is a tad boring as well, hence her fine @#$ not bein able to keep her men. 

Not that I've put too much thought into these things or anything.....

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

She's no Emma Stone.

Yeah, I said it.

She is nice, indeed, however, and don't take this the wrong way, she looks like she might be a bit, boring if you will. 

Now Mila, she looks like she could do some things, she might be fun. 

And Angelina, hell, might find yourself on the ceiling fan with her, and that's points right there. 

I'm thinkin Anniston is a tad boring as well, hence her fine @#$ not bein able to keep her men. 

Not that I've put too much thought into these things or anything.....

Back
Top Bottom