Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Think I'm going to catch the re-run that happens right after. :pimp:

Hearing great things from anybody, and specifically Andy Greenwald, a critic I respect a whole heck of a lot.

Chloe Moretz as Carrie

Last edited:
Catching The Watch on HBO right now. Not nearly as bad as I expected and, in fact, is making me laugh.

Can't believe I paid money to see Kevin Hart's Let Me Explain.

I won't lie, I did laugh at certain jokes, but overall, that should have been an HBO Special at best. NO REASON that should be in theaters.

This looks kinda good... Directed by Wayne Kramer who recently put out Running Scared with Paul Walker but also did The Cooler with William H. Macy & Alec Baldwin...

Out Of The Furnace from Crazy Heart director Scott Cooper starring Christian Bale, Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson, Forest Whitaker, Zoe Saldana, Sam Shepard, & Willem Dafoe. Use of Pearl Jam in the trailer felt a little forced though...

Last edited:
looks okay probably a little cliche in some parts. dunno how i feel about the cops running up like that toward the end. would watch on tv.

orange is the new black is out.....on netflix ...gonna give it a whirl cause it ithas the spanish audio and subtiitles so i can watch it with my dad...im notcompletely sold though

Sam Mendes back for Bond 24. :pimp:

And most importantly, Simmons/Carolla Fast and Furious 6 podcast. :wow: :pimp:

But ****, I'm 10 minutes in and they haven't even spoke on the movie yet. :smh:

James Franco is the next roastee of Comedy Central's Roast.

This guy literally does everything.

Also he might have the best sense of humor about himself ever for such a well known and high profile actor. He's made fun of himself numerous times on Funny or Die and on talk shows and he let's people take shots at him all the time and just takes in stride. Even on This is the End, he was the only one who let Seth and Evan write any joke about him they could think of and use it in the film.

That Carrie cover sucks. Too fake

I feel like I just payed 12 bucks to see Franco get roasted a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
James Franco is the next roastee of Comedy Central's Roast.

This guy literally does everything.

Also he might have the best sense of humor about himself ever for such a well known and high profile actor. He's made fun of himself numerous times on Funny or Die and on talk shows and he let's people take shots at him all the time and just takes in stride. Even on This is the End, he was the only one who let Seth and Evan write any joke about him they could think of and use it in the film.
i dont even care who's being roasted , if anthony jeselnik is there its money

Last edited:
I was worried about Rim, was nervous it would be a huge letdown, but know a few peeps that went to screeners that loved it. So I have hope now at least.

Looks like the Bondurant Boys are reuniting (minus Shia LaBeouf) for what looks to be a promising movie. I like Jason Clarke. I first noticed him in Michael Mann's Public Enemies & Fox's Chicago Code.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jason-clarke-joining-tom-hardy-583992

Jason Clarke in Talks to Join Tom Hardy in Soviet-Era Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)

Daniel Espinosa is directing a cast that also includes Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace, Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Paddy Considine and Philip Seymour Hoffman

Jason Clarke is in negotiations to join the cast of Child 44, a 1950s Soviet-era thriller starring Tom Hardy and being directed by Daniel Espinosa.

Ridley Scott and Michael Schaefer are producing the movie, now in production, via the Scott Free banner. Lionsgate is distributing.

Hardy plays a member of the Soviet military police who, while investigating a series of child murders, finds himself the target of his own government’s suspicions.

Clarke would play a snaky man named Brodsky who is accused by Hardy of being a traitor.

Child 44’s cast already includes Noomi Rapace as Hardy’s chameleon-like wife and Joel Kinnaman as an ambitious and murderous co-worker in addition to Gary Oldman, Paddy Considine and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Richard Price wrote the script, adapting the Tom Rob Smith novel.

Worldview Entertainment is co-financing and executive producing the film with Summit Entertainment.

Clarke is having quite the year after his breakout performance in Zero Dark Thirty. He was a major player in Baz Luhrmann’s adaptation of The Great Gatsby and appears in White House Down. He has booked several gigs, including Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Clarke is repped by CAA, Robert Stein Management and Nelson Davis.

Yet another trailer for Wong Kar-Wai's The Grandmaster based on the story of Ip Man. This one has a voice over through the entire trailer (without subtitles), only showing action.

Back
Top Bottom