Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just finished watching Boyhood. Not quite sure I get the point, maybe its just me. All the rave reviews, but it just falls flat for me. It seems like I sit there for nearly two and a half hours and it just falls flat.

Just finished watching Boyhood. Not quite sure I get the point, maybe its just me. All the rave reviews, but it just falls flat for me. It seems like I sit there for nearly two and a half hours and it just falls flat.
i haven't seen it, so I have no idea. But, it looks like a typical hollywood B movie, but with a very dope concept and execution. Honestly, as soon as I heard about it I knew that if it was half-way decent it would be hailed as the greatest movie of our generation, whether or not it is actually good. I'm not a fan of Ethan Hawke so I have no ambitions of seeing it...plus I don't care to much about the concept.

Just watched Utopia for the first time. Show is
pimp.gif
 so far

IMDb ‏@IMDb · 3h
Check out the new trailer for #Mortdecai, starring Johnny Depp, Aubrey Plaza, Ewan McGregor & Gwyneth Paltrow. http://imdb.to/1pOgsQo

Good people in this. Looks interesting.

i haven't seen it, so I have no idea. But, it looks like a typical hollywood B movie, but with a very dope concept and execution. Honestly, as soon as I heard about it I knew that if it was half-way decent it would be hailed as the greatest movie of our generation, whether or not it is actually good. I'm not a fan of Ethan Hawke so I have no ambitions of seeing it...plus I don't care to much about the concept.

The concept of it is good but I think people are liking it for its content. Stuff about family is making people feel some kinda feels. I wouldn't go full hyperbole and say people think it's the best film of this generation but i've heard a lot of good reviews for it and a few on this site has said it's film of the year.

Just watched Utopia for the first time. Show is :pimp:  so far

Same here, saw some reviews on here and gave it a shot, if anyone is in need of a good series to start I would recommend utopia

Also started watching power on starz, that show is tough too, good fillers until walking dead and game of thrones come back

It's a film that focuses more on the quotidian aspects of everyday life and less on the dramatic cliches of more typical coming-of-age stories, so I guess it really functions as a Rorschach test on whether or not you find that sort of thing interesting. If you like it, you bring a lot of your own experience into it; if you don't, it's easier to dispose of it.

It's the sensibility of Dazed and Confused writ large onto a humble epic of childhood.

stuntman mike stuntman mike Season finale of Utopia, Man Hold up, man hold up, show is the cleverest of the clever.

Saw you started The Fall, you're in luck mate, season 2 starts in about not too long from now.

If somebody has seen expendables 3 can u put in a spoiler if wesley snipes dies in the movie or not?

If so i aint watching it

The only purpose of this post is to express my appreciation for Carla Guguino. Was just watching, of all things, Spy Kids with my son and she's gorgeous in that. I'll watch pretty much anything she's in.

The only purpose of this post is to express my appreciation for Carla Guguino. Was just watching, of all things, Spy Kids with my son and she's gorgeous in that. I'll watch pretty much anything she's in.

She had this cameo on Entourage where she was Vinny Chase' agent after he fired Ari, I can't remember if Vinny cut while she repped him but man, I remember her thick *** thighs and womanly figure walk across the bedroom one a.m. On the show, and man, she was an instant fav of mine. Like 06-07.
Carla can pee on me. Yea

Last edited:
great movie. Even without the new Robbin Williams angle, its the kind of movie that can get you in the feels. Be prepared.

You weren't lying :frown: .

Brilliant film. The message was definitely felt in the sense of defying the man and breaking the wall of self-discouragement; whether it's family related (Neil) or insecurities (Todd).

Was really hoping Neil's father woke up to a noise from a dream and not the reality of Neil offing himself. Thought maybe Neil had snuck out thru his window and went back to Welton

And of course Robin Williams (disregarding the recent events) was awesome. I think the thing with Robin was that he was always able to convince the viewer of the role he was in because of his delivery. From his quick quips of Shakespeare impersonations to his one-on-one with Neil, he truly was that teacher who also went against the man/books and taught further than any textbook would.

Really enjoyed it. Sucks it came to my mind to because of his death, but I'm glad I did.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Vinny Chase did smash her

I still remember first seeing her in Son in Law, she's always been sexy and actually got kind of hotter with age

Last edited:
zooey deschanelVerified account
‏@ZooeyDeschanel Just wrapped “Rock the Kasbah” with all of these crazy dudes! You might recognize them… :wink:

Don't know anything about this movie, but based on the case alone, I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom