Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

48793E42-A25D-44EA-BB5D-6AAC77131F74.png

I watch Hereditary last night, 4.5/5. Horror movies weren't my cup of tea for a long time, but now I see why people like them. I hated Midsommar. I watched it in theaters and just wanted to walk out. But at the same time, I could appreciate what was happening,. I knew said movie wasn't for me and I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

I watched Hereditary knowing full well what I was in for and damn...it did not disappoint. God damn Toni Collette :pimp:

I gotta check out Something strange with the johnsons, since the director of both films also did that.

That's actually a feat.

Connery Bond movies use to rerun quite a bit when I was young. Some Moore ones too. Then Brosnan's Bond was just super popular and Damn near inescapable. Plus Halle Berry 🔥

I had pretty much saw most of the Connery Bond movies and seen Brosnan's work before I was 13.

To not see a single one up to 2021? I gotta assume you're not a fan of spy action flicks. Probably haven't seen the Mission Impossibles or Bourne movies right?
That's how I got into Bond as a kid :lol:

They used to do marathons on TNN which later became Spike TV

Squid games is a legit masterpiece. No hype. Just pure flames. Hits like these don’t come along very often.

that being said, I really wouldn’t want to watch anymore seasons. Would get old quick. And also, when I notice myself rooting for, or laughing at messed up parts, I know it’s probably having a negative effect on my psyche. Gonna go watch a Disney movie after this :lol:

I know I gotta watch Squid Game because some people are so terrible with meme spoiling. “It’s been two weeks, you haven’t watched?!”

Depp is a 7.5/8 in Sleepy Hollow and the movie is a 6/8, I enjoyed it, they told a difficult story to put on screen in less than a couple hours well. Ricci was like 19 she looked like a kid, kinda threw me with the alluded love angle, but regardless her acting was good for what she had.

There are moments when the actor who played the second/longer-running Dumbledore, Vernon Dursley, and Darth Sidius/Palpatine are all on the screen together :lol:

This, Batman, Big Fish, and Big Eyes are the only Tim Burton movies I’ve seen: he’s not my favorite but he’s got a unique style that can be enjoyable if you watch his movies apart.

Depp is a 7.5/8 in Sleepy Hollow and the movie is a 6/8, I enjoyed it, they told a difficult story to put on screen in less than a couple hours well. Ricci was like 19 she looked like a kid, kinda threw me with the alluded love angle, but regardless her acting was good for what she had.

There are moments when the actor who played the second/longer-running Dumbledore, Vernon Dursley, and Darth Sidius/Palpatine are all on the screen together :lol:

This, Batman, Big Fish, and Big Eyes are the only Tim Burton movies I’ve seen: he’s not my favorite but he’s got a unique style that can be enjoyable if you watch his movies apart.

Batman Returns, Ed Wood, Beetlejuice, and Edward Scissorhands are all worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom