Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Not surprised The Last Duel tanked. I'm no film critic, but the movie simply didn't appear captivating. My thought after seeing the trailer (numerous times) was...they really dueling over this average joint?! :lol:

Halloween Kills 5.5/8

Entertaining movie to see in the theater, but most of the novelty wore off from the first.

All those pep talks throughout the movie, I didn't know if I was watching Halloween or Remember the Titans :lol: (as I type this I realize that's where I recognize the cop from :wow: )

Plus the movie could double as a gun safety PSA on how NOT to handle firearms 😂

I don't even know why we're still following gay dude hitchhiking across the country :lol:

Dude wanting to play the quiet game during his bail hearing is an idiot. I want him to go down even knowing he didn't do it.

That sheriff living a wild life.

Him and his sister both being love with this washed HS football star

sheriff went a wild mission :lol: that Dinner and motel scenes :wow::rofl:

I'm not record on here as generally having very low expectations for decades later sequels, but this is looking kind of good . . .

Did the Green Knight tank?

I expected The Last Duel to do w/e that did. Yeah just cuz both were period pieces in fairly the same period and dramas even if one is more fantasy.

I thought a movie about a dude lying on his ****, the husband fighting over it and the wife's life being on the line would at least grab women :lol:

Ridley Scott stay with erratic showing in box office and critical response.

Did the Green Knight tank?

I expected The Last Duel to do w/e that did. Yeah just cuz both were period pieces in fairly the same period and dramas even if one is more fantasy.

The Green Knight’s opening weekend box office was $6.4 million, currently made over $18.3 million.

So The Last Duel with Damon/Affleck/Driver/Comer made about $2 million less than a Dev Patel-only movie in its opening weekend.

The Green Knight’s opening weekend box office was $6.4 million, currently made over $18.3 million.

So The Last Duel with Damon/Affleck/Driver/Comer made about $2 million less than a Dev Patel-only movie in its opening weekend.

And Green Knight only had a $15 million budget, as compared to Last Duel’s $100 million.

I'll be honest, I love Jodie Comer and Adam Driver. Ridley Scott has made some of my favorite movies. But I cannot find any interest in the Last Duel. The marketing has been terrible and it looks like it's a slog to get through. I dont think I'll ever go out of my way to watch, which maybe that's unfair, but oh well.

this is unfortunate. I actually watched it and loved it. I knew it’s numbers would be weak when I went to the theatre and it was just me and 4 other people on a Friday. Lol

Pretty high rating so I’m intrigued. But yeah I went to buy tickets on Monday and even up to 30 minutes before the show, not a single seat had been purchased :wow:

4D26C99F-46CB-463B-9D96-B09528940B10.gif
2B9DABBA-E166-41E4-A76E-77DD79A7A31D.gif
C493DF3E-151E-48B1-BE28-A1252C3A0E58.gif

All the way in for Uncharted, they wildin with those physics of him getting knocked outta the plane, grabbing onto the cargo units, jumping from unit to unit and back into the plane lol. Looks like cross between National Treasue, Bond, Indiana Jones and Fast and Furious lol.

Back
Top Bottom