Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Did you do Jurassic Park or Goodfellas? :lol: this could’ve not been an immaculate four but it is
I went with Goodfellas...my 7 year old has been obsessed with Dinos since he was like 1 no joke...he loves every Jurassic movie....my wife picked Nightmare, and my 4 year old went with E.T

Dune 2: Fan First Premiere

1708919822375.jpeg

7.4 / 8

Best word to describe Dune 2 is epic, from start to finish. My only gripe is I wish Austin Butler’s character, Feyd, was on the screen more. Every time he shows up, chaos ensues. Other than that, no complaints

The Merovingian was treated terribly in a a bad movie, it was nice to see Neo and Trinity again though.

Dune 2: Fan First Premiere

1708919822375.jpeg

7.4 / 8

Best word to describe Dune 2 is epic, from start to finish. My only gripe is I wish Austin Butler’s character, Feyd, was on the screen more. Every time he shows up, chaos ensues. Other than that, no complaints
I was hoping to watch the movie last weekend not realizing I had my dates mixed up. That's how excited I am.

Yea. Movie is trash. Half the movie is damn archive footage :rofl:

Props to Jada for coming back and putting on all that makeup.

Movie could have been good with these newer theories, ideas, philosophies, maybe adding that tech really exploded so that we couldn’t free our mind in the matrix.

new smith is GARBAGE.

But na. Directors didn’t learn from Revolutions

Last edited:
Don’t waste your time on TrueDetective4 then.
They have Demons Devils and Leprechauns
I mean, I've enjoyed all kinds of movies with fictional characters/beings in it. A Quiet Place, Bones & All, The Passion of the Christ...

Man what the actual fu…..

So we all know the CONJURING films with Ed and Lorraine Warren? Annebelle? The Devil Made me Do it?

Well the real story/DOCUMENTARY is on NETFLIX.
This is a pretty pretty f’ed up story to be honest. Two boys/brothers who were “possessed”, one brother who says they were all full of it and making the **** up. Ed and Lorraine Warren who were portrayed as con artists who did all this to sell their stories.:::

It really seems that they are all telling the truth.
I don’t know what to believe

THE DEVIL ON TRIAL
Debbie and David Glatzel(family intially possessed)
ARNE CHEYENNE Johnson, brother in law who married Debbie Glatzel and actually had David’s demon transferred to him and then Murdered Debbie’s boss who she allegedly had an affair with?

Bruh, this **** wild.

A Leprechaun is about as real as the Devil or Demon???…..
I don’t know how to put this in a way that doesn’t come off as condescending but are you seriously falling for that nonsense?

I’m sure it’s possible the family believes that they are telling the truth, but the only thing that means is that these people desperately need psychiatric treatment.
Their ‘possession’ story, which was then flagrantly exploited by the notorious Warren con artists, is nothing more than a self-imposed delusion to cope with the traumatic event.

That’s correct Until I see a ghost or Bigfoot myself they don’t exist. I’m not scared to jinx it of course.

Seeing anything like that is a psychosis thing but if not I’m happy to hear ya all’s ghost stories :lol:

About 2-3 weeks ago with the NFL ending I decided to click on Suits.

I had literally zero idea what the hell this show was, but NINE seasons, of something I had never even heard of?

Insanely cool premise. Insane level of model looking NY lawyers including Megan Markle (who I didn't even know was an actress before she married an actual prince :lol: )

It had some serious far fetchedness issues, but overall was a fun watch with great cameos and some great moments. Louis episode where he portrays Harvey might have been one of the funniest TV episodes in history. I laughed out loud for 10+ minutes.

The closing sucked because it looks like they rushed, cut the season/finale hella short, and my fav character left for an actual prince causing all kinds of storyline issues. :smh:

Enjoyable background noise show tho. I hope to rewatch it all again someday.

Anyone seen Drive-Away Dolls? Thinking of going this Weds as I won't be able to see Dune Thurs and will just wait until next week once hype dies down a bit. Dolls has been getting some mixed reviews.

Until I see a ghost or Bigfoot myself they don’t exist.
See, it doesn't even have to be that I need to see them for myself, but there needs to be tangible evidence from someone somewhere. "I know that demons exist because I know for a fact that I ran out of toothpaste last night and I woke up this morning and there was a full, unopened tube of toothpaste right next to my toothbrush. If demons don't exist, then explain that!'
Yeah, no, you got me. There is definitely no other explanation for that other than demons who very clearly out to torment you but are also concerned about your dental hygiene.

Back
Top Bottom