Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Schindler's List.
I can't ever get into the "mood" to watch this one.
while it is truly heartbreaking of what happened in this movie, I don't feel the same anymore about it considering the situation that is happening in Israel. makes you think that they haven't learned anything and that they are always the victim.

while it is truly heartbreaking of what happened in this movie, I don't feel the same anymore about it considering the situation that is happening in Israel. makes you think that they haven't learned anything and that they are always the victim.

Both can be true. The Holocaust and Gaza are both heartbreaking. I’m pretty sure Holocaust survivors have even condemned what’s happening presently.

Lumping victims of the holocaust in with perpetrators of the Gaza massacre seems wild…

Lumping victims of the holocaust in with perpetrators of the Gaza massacre seems wild…
unfortunately, that's seems to be the narrative that is being pushed around. speaking of, I'm always curious and makes me wonder why there are tons of holocaust-based movies and the absence of something of a story or movie about Gaza.

unfortunately, that's seems to be the narrative that is being pushed around. speaking of, I'm always curious and makes me wonder why there are tons of holocaust-based movies and the absence of something of a story or movie about Gaza.

Well that’s an easy one. Hollywood is extremely Jewish.

Toy Story itself could be a Top-3 movie of those somebody’s never watched. But the series itself was just okay, everybody loved the end of Toy Story 3.

Rewatching Indiana jones.
On TOD. Man such a damn fun movie. Last hour is like non stop action. Just keeps moving. Short round and Willie were terrific additions.

Sticky LaRicky is boring me to tears so far and kinda weird.

Man I don't like not finishing films, but i'll try to hang in till at least when they integrate Cena into the friend group to see if it picks up. Efron's girl fine as a mug, looks like Karuche Ciara.

Last edited:
Sticky LaRicky is boring me to tears so far and kinda weird.

Man I don't like not finishing films, but i'll try to hang in till at least when they integrate Cena into the friend group to see if it picks up. Efron's girl fine as a mug, looks like Karuche Ciara.
I actually liked it.

Hold up.
T2>>>

I saw Dune 2 last weekend and I'm seeing it again this weekend in IMAX. It's up there with Terminator 2 as one of the greatest films of its genre (specifically the sci-fi action genre). Absolute masterpiece.

It's going to be interesting to see what they do about Dune Messiah. It's a good book but there's very little action, there would be even less action than the first Dune film.

After Dune Messiah the story goes off the rails into a realm that I don't think a major Hollywood studio would touch.

Rewatched the whole series last week. Wish the twins lasted longer.
unfortunately, they have to give more screen time to this 2nd tier character....

Attachments

• MatrixNiobe.jpg
    MatrixNiobe.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom