Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

There’s a pattern developing of when Sofia Boutella is in a big budget studio movie it’s going to be up being bad, except for Kingsmen.

I feel bad saying it because she’s an ok actress (IMO), but the track record isn’t good.

Plot of the sequel right here. Not for the faint of heart or queasy stomachs.

Universal shouldn’t. But I’d watch an A24 monster-verse.
I’d actually prefer a proper blockbuster franchise. Universal is more suited for that.

It’d be cool if A24 did it and they might end up having better stories but they ain’t getting the same amount of star power.

There’s a pattern developing of when Sofia Boutella is in a big budget studio movie it’s going to be up being bad, except for Kingsmen.

I feel bad saying it because she’s an ok actress (IMO), but the track record isn’t good.
She might be the new Milla Jovovich

Last edited:
The tech of the face swap will be 100x better. I remember that scene where the camera kept cutting to the doctor’s assistants, who were cringing as the procedure was happening :lol:

Will probably end up seeing Challengers once it hits streaming. Just doesn't seem like a movie I need to see in theaters like say upcoming blockbusters such as Fall Guy, Mad Max or Deadpool.

Will probably end up seeing Challengers once it hits streaming. Just doesn't seem like a movie I need to see in theaters like say upcoming blockbusters such as Fall Guy, Mad Max or Deadpool.

You should see it in theater.

Wouldn't have expected from Guidingo but the actions scenes, the music, it has some really great visual flourishes with the the way he shoots the tennis.

Plus you can really lock in to the vibe of the story in a theater. It def deserves a theater imo.

Last edited:
First, fix your scale dude. 7/8

Second, what?!?!?!?

You tellin me I should hit a matinee tomorrow, my last day of Draftcation????

I thought it was really great, obviously don't want to put. your expectations too high.

But it's really really good. Zendaya is incredible, unforgettable character.

I don't want to spoil anything.ending is a bit unexpected but I loved it.

You should see it in theater.

Wouldn't have expected from Guidingo but the actions scenes, the music, it has some really great visual flourishes with the the way he shoots the tennis.

Plus you can really lock in to the vibe of the story in a theater. It def deserves a theater imo.
This surprises me based on the commercials/trailers I’ve seen. I’m not sure they’ve been marketing the movie right.

3 episodes into scrubs.
In no way, shape, or form is scrubs better than Grey's Anatomy

IMG_4918.jpeg

This surprises me based on the commercials/trailers I’ve seen. I’m not sure they’ve been marketing the movie right.
I feel the same. The trailers made it seem like a sappy love story not really worth the theater experience. It seemed to have shades of the movie Wimbledon with Kirsten Dunst but from what's being said here I should try and find time to watch this week or next.

I feel the same. The trailers made it seem like a sappy love story not really worth the theater experience. It seemed to have shades of the movie Wimbledon with Kirsten Dunst but from what's being said here I should try and find time to watch this week or next.
I didn't watch the commercials but if that's the case it was def a mistake.

Lol yeah def not sappy.
More twisted love story/triangle inside of a sports movie.

I'd describe the story as "what if you were in a decades long love triangle with an amoral, female Michael Jordan and your best friend. + some awesome sports movie tennis scenes.

Last edited:
Blew through SHOGUN last weeeknd and topped off the finale Thursday, and as promised, that was pretty Special-No Diddy?

That’s the only TV I have watched since mid March.
Been on the Podcast slash Interview circuit and eating up quite a bit of Ancient History, specifically the Anunnaki. Got turned on to Billy Carson now I’m in a deep deep deep dive down a Rabbit Hole I’m not sure I’ll return from.

Had to break from that learning for a spell so I purposely looked for some content that was think free or learning adverse commentary so I pop on the Joe Rogan Katt Williams episode and what do you know, these buddies discussing the Anunnaki People within the first 10min of the episode. God has a funny sense of humor that’s for sure.

Best takeout so far is the one thing I have realized Katt probably lied about in his Shay Shay interview was that he read 3000 books like, before he was 13yo or something and damnit man, I’m currently at the spot where buddy doubles down on the 3000books then says it’s probably more and he explains how/why he did and could read that or more. I have smoke coming out of my ears right now, this man is truly something else. I think he read what he said he read, no lies told. No Diddy?

Back
Top Bottom