Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

He's about to premiere it at Cannes this month and it looks like he managed to get a distributor :pimp:, looking forward to it.

That cast for a Coppola passion project is an absolute must see for me

Today. A precursor to The Big Chill

1714847684428.png

Wife just asked me to sell two of her Yeezys and two of her AJ1s…and get her more NB

That's MY pairing in this thread. I willed this to happen.

Get your own.
JLaw & ScarJo play bitter lovers stuck working at their strip club together, making an awkward work environment for their co-workers, played by Halle Bailey, Emily Ratajkowski, and Zendaya.

darthska darthska
No God or Devil????

Listen to Billy Carson explain human origin and what God is. He’d most certainly agree with you on the No God stance.
One of the most informative pieces I’ve consumed since reading the Hidden Hand Interview.

darthska darthska
No God or Devil????

Listen to Billy Carson explain human origin and what God is. He’d most certainly agree with you on the No God stance.
One of the most informative pieces I’ve consumed since reading the Hidden Hand Interview.

Horus, Epic of Gilgamesh, apocrypha, 'married Jesus' conspiracies; went over all of this in college. One of my degrees is Advanced Biblical Studies.
Where Billy & I differ is in thinking Jesus taught Eastern religion/mysticism, and that mysticism exists at all... or that Jesus did.

Caught Monkey Man and Fall Guy the last 2 nights, was thoroughly entertained and enjoyed the hell out of both :pimp: :pimp:

Fall Out guy was much funnier than I expected :lol:, really fun love letter to the underappreciated stunt industry and Gosling's chemistry with Emily Blunt was A1.

Monkey Man was a hell of a debut for Dev Patel as a director, the John Wick influences were clear stylistically but it really did it's own thing hitting on cultural and religious themes to tell a redemption story while also having something to say in regards to the rigid class/caste system and political realities present in India.

Kudos to him and Jordan Peele for bringing it to a global audience.

Back
Top Bottom