Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

More pics..

i know where those came from...lol

^ im pretty sure alot of use do and they are available there right now im waiting it out tho trying to use my wc coupon 

Wow. So many elements that make this a must have. I've been a miami fan since 93.

Just one question for those that have them or have tried them on, Can I completely strap the mid foot velcro? $135 seems very expensive for a casual sneaker. If I could lay the velcro strap down like all straps are intended to be, I would be all over these from a true high top "gym" shoe pov. I guess the nostalgia doesn't run through my veins for these.. I like em. I love em. But i could live without em. For as long as there hasn't been a retro, I guess I learn to adapt and move on...

This looks like a quality build from all sorts of aspects. And that should garner my money. Lord knows there have been some truly bad retro reproductions, and I bought those. So it's hypocritical of me to want to pass.. But I may wait in the back as these hopefully sit to $100 shipped range.

Last edited:
Wow. So many elements that make this a must have. I've been a miami fan since 93.
Just one question for those that have them or have tried them on, Can I completely strap the mid foot velcro? $135 seems very expensive for a casual sneaker. If I could lay the velcro strap down like all straps are intended to be, I would be all over these from a true high top "gym" shoe pov. I guess the nostalgia doesn't run through my veins for these.. I like em. I love em. But i could live without em. For as long as there hasn't been a retro, I guess I learn to adapt and move on...
This looks like a quality build from all sorts of aspects. And that should garner my money. Lord knows there have been some truly bad retro reproductions, and I bought those. So it's hypocritical of me to want to pass.. But I may wait in the back as these hopefully sit to $100 shipped range.
these are actually really good quality and unlike the DTs the strap can be worn down comfortably. I recommend sizing up .5 to anybody that is going after them. These are very good quality and overall a great retro so 135 is a fair price IMO. To each their own tho and good luck to all that wants a pair

It's not that serious .. everybody thats wants a pair will get a pair with no problems regardless of how many times someone posts "x amount of days left." did you forget the KD Gold Medals and Gold 6/7 Pack release the same day? Easy cop, and I hope we can use a few coupons too

We should all stop talking about them b/c he wants them to go to outlets, lol. These will fall under the radar regardless the 6/7 pack made sure of that. If you're waiting for them to go on sale though, then their not that important to you.

I have been waiting for this shoe since '95/'96...when i put my foot in it, it will be the equivalent of finally having Halle Berry

No it won't, but I get your point.

copped my GMPs and crimsons early but i cant find these for retail early though, i will just wait til the 18th they wont hit outlets you kids sound dumb just saying and thinking everything will hit outlets. these days outlets dont really have anything they didnt even get the black white and teal uptempos there and they on sale for 120, stop trying to cise it up nike knows whats up now, pillars wont be hitting outlets either

soon as da dolphins color sells out its gonna anchor da black and white ones to vanish as well...back to school gonna make a ton of kicks to disappear too...

copped my GMPs and crimsons early but i cant find these for retail early though, i will just wait til the 18th they wont hit outlets you kids sound dumb just saying and thinking everything will hit outlets. these days outlets dont really have anything they didnt even get the black white and teal uptempos there and they on sale for 120, stop trying to cise it up nike knows whats up now, pillars wont be hitting outlets either

I agree. If the turfs or pillars were to ever hit outlets, i can guarantee you the only color-way that would hit outlets are the green pillars and maybe the black turfs. Neon pillars and miami turfs are never going to hit outlets.

I agree. If the turfs or pillars were to ever hit outlets, i can guarantee you the only color-way that would hit outlets are the green pillars and maybe the black turfs. Neon pillars and miami turfs are never going to hit outlets.

Your guarantee is null. Londons hit Outlets, SJ's, Concords, IV's, Black/Gry Huaraches, Nomos, Griffeys, Barkleys...ALL have hit the outlets in 99.9% of their cws.

Wow cats are sleeping on these. Called a spot and did a phone order for my size half an hour ago. These are too sick to pass up, and at least I got one pair from the 18th that I wanted. I'm not expecting much from the GMP madness next weekend, but I'll still try to cop my pack and sell off the other pair I don't want.

Your guarantee is null. Londons hit Outlets, SJ's, Concords, IV's, Black/Gry Huaraches, Nomos, Griffeys, Barkleys...ALL have hit the outlets in 99.9% of their cws.
Lets not forget the yeezy 1s.

Called 2 spots and both were sold out of the dolphins colorway sz 9.5.....  Anybody out there that can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

edit: found a pair..... thanks and good luck to all

Last edited:

Which outlet is this??? The ones by me always get crap!

Last edited:
Which outlet is this??? The ones by me always get crap!

It usually was Texas based outlets that got all the Air Force heat (linens, acorns, etc) but most outlets in CA get good stuff in and even before all the hypebeast over night sneaker heads came to be, the trainers would sit.

Back
Top Bottom