Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Has anyones orde from Champs shopped? I'm still on the "order processed waiting for UPS" step? Anyone past that?

Mine says the same thing , so what I did , was cal champs , and they said the packages is picked up , ups just takes a while to update it to their system

So Friday release I was hoping they would release sat along side the js so I would have a chance. Is eastbay getting these? And will they release on fri if you guys do?

This was such an was cop. I grabbed them monday from champs.
I dont know bout the limited talk yall screaming

A lot of people missed these. You got yours but just because they were easy for YOU doesn't mean that was the norm.

As far as the guy who asked about Champs shipping, I got shipping confirmation Sunday but UPS hasn't picked mine up yet. >:

I loafed on these went in the store on Sunday and they don't have my size any more.

If anybody knows any stores locally in their area with a size 11 or 11.5 in these still sitting for retail please PM store info. I would really appreciate it.

So Friday release I was hoping they would release sat along side the js so I would have a chance. Is eastbay getting these? And will they release on fri if you guys do?

We will not be carrying them at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep - Kristin

^ i just refreshed the page and it your right  but when i posted the link i made sure that it would let me add to cart 

Last edited:
just added a sz 13 to my cart... will remove for anyone that wants, just checking to see if I could.

contemplating buying some orange laces to add a little more pop to the shoe. what y'all think get em or stick with the black laces.

Finally got to use a 15% off from NDC

Had to refresh a couple of times to get them to show

Well sold out now but congratulations to those who got in on this restock.
I'll keep checking the next few days.

Via Kicks Deals:

Still looking for your size for the Air Max Speed Turf “Dolphins” drop? If so, our friends at Phenom in Minneapolis have four select sizes for retail! Don’t delay if you’re in need and call the shop at the number below!

Size 8, 9.5, 12 and 13 ONLY
Phone: 612-355-2250

Back
Top Bottom