Oh Wingstop. How you've done me so good.

Its like an explosion of magic and happiness inside my mouth.
If Disneyland was a kind of food, it would be Wingstop. Eating those wings, is like Disneyland in my mouth.

Garlic Parmesan w/ extra parmesan and Hawaiian FTW.
pimp.gif

696160111fd105d89d3b6d28a9ac6c402674000e.jpg

1e8367231742130bdd8c0241d1af9ce78563732f.jpg

its aight, but the local wing shack has way bigger wings with more meat (pause), better flavors (hot honey mustard **!+%), and the sugar on the fries is kindanasty...

wingstop just ain't really up to par, especially for dropping around 25 dollars for that meal you just had...

I love wingstop. I wish they had more locations/delivered. Instead I have to settle for..actually no I don't even eat Wingsover anymore. They are basura.

Lemon Pepper FTW!

I had a friend who would not shut up about Wingstop for the longest time, and there wasn't one close to us. We had all decided that there was no way itcould be as good as he made it out to be. One moved close to us. It was that good. It is way too expensive, however. I hardly ever eat there due to the price.

the garlic parmesean is
pimp.gif

but i hate the feeling of knowing that the wing that im about to bite into is damn near a dollar each

wingstop has blown up in the 562 within the last 2 years

before the only spot I had was in the eastside off of LB blvd and I think 20th, now i've got one in Lakewood, one in bellflower, cerritos, and one off ofcarson.

Man I know exactly how you're feeling right now. Left a party to roll an L with my boy and stop over there, being open til 12 is definitely appreciated...

4 Boneless Hawaiian BBQ Wings + Medium Fries. Stop at McD's for the Sweet Tea.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

wingstop has blown up in the 562 within the last 2 years

before the only spot I had was in the eastside off of LB blvd and I think 20th, now i've got one in Lakewood, one in bellflower, cerritos, and one off of carson.
i remember when they opened that wingstop on lb blvd a while back ago. 10 bucks for 10wings, fries, and a drink aint that bad. they need to workon them fries though, they need to be crispier. they way to soft.

The sugar on the fries is what makes it so good. Sugar+Seasoning= MORE MAGIC IN MY MOUTH. Word to my man D723 and the McD's Sweet Tea. Mmmm.

Back
Top Bottom