OHIO APPRECIATION

I appreciate Ohio for being such a *$$#!# state with a couple delusional Ohioans that post here cuz their existence of destitution and squalor brings the lulz when they're brought up.

I appreciate Ohio for being such a *$$#!# state with a couple delusional Ohioans that post here cuz their existence of destitution and squalor brings the lulz when they're brought up.

I'm pissed you brought Sacramento into this argument.

Well.. at least our WNBA team has a championship.. right? Right?

This sucks.

I'm pissed you brought Sacramento into this argument.

Well.. at least our WNBA team has a championship.. right? Right?

This sucks.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

sacramento= ohio

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I lived in 714 area (5 minutes away from Cal State Fullerton) for about 10-11 years, then moved here to Cincinnati. Ohio really isn't a bad state to live in, contrary to anything you guys say about it. You can have 75 more grams of marijuana for the same $100 fine that New York gets. Suck the legal @+%@, NY.

Anyway, since I've joined, I've been getting the same "You live in Ohio" joke for at least a year now. Since I'm on the receiving end of the joke, is it too much to ask that you at least come up with a different Ohio joke each month? Making me fall asleep over here.

I lived in 714 area (5 minutes away from Cal State Fullerton) for about 10-11 years, then moved here to Cincinnati. Ohio really isn't a bad state to live in, contrary to anything you guys say about it. You can have 75 more grams of marijuana for the same $100 fine that New York gets. Suck the legal @+%@, NY.

Anyway, since I've joined, I've been getting the same "You live in Ohio" joke for at least a year now. Since I'm on the receiving end of the joke, is it too much to ask that you at least come up with a different Ohio joke each month? Making me fall asleep over here.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

No you live in Ohio I don't want to waste the good joke on you

Originally Posted by Essential1

Dude doesn't even want to waste punctuation either.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom