Ohio: One More L

laugh.gif
She does look like a boy.

This is like Ladybugs, but backwards.
Ohio should just have Benny Hill's theme playing 24/7 within its limits.

I wont engage, but it's funny that it's the same 24-25 people still saying 'Ohio takes another L lulzloll'..

Another funny thing is, I see this on the regular in Cali. Quiet as kept.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Maybe y'all should start an L's for Ohio thread, and update it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

It would probably go down as one of the biggest threads in NT's The Internet's history

And with the state that Yuku is in, NT will crash and burn again due to the massiveness of that thread.

images

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I wont engage, but it's funny that it's the same 24-25 people still saying 'Ohio takes another L lulzloll'..

Oh Cali, yes the L's are there. No one reports those L's though.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It's because those L's don't begin to tarnish how wonderful of a state California is.  Ohio on the other hand is...well...Ohio.   

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It's because those L's don't begin to tarnish how wonderful of a state California is.  Ohio on the other hand is...well...Ohio.   
Dude shut up already. None of you know ANYTHING about Ohio or whats going on here other than the Lebron stuff this summer and the stuff NT post.

There is a hell of a lot going on. Pretty much every notable city here (Cincinnati, Toledo, Cleveland, Columbus) are going through a great deal of development. The arts and museum scene here is worth coming to see in itself. The night life here in Cincy at least is great and getting better as time goes by.

Do some research on what a wonderful state Ohio is and how much better its getting.

Dude shut up already. None of you know ANYTHING about Ohio or whats going on here other than the Lebron stuff this summer and the stuff NT post.

There is a hell of a lot going on. Pretty much every notable city here (Cincinnati, Toledo, Cleveland, Columbus) are going through a great deal of development. The arts and museum scene here is worth coming to see in itself. The night life here in Cincy at least is great and getting better as time goes by.

Do some research on what a wonderful state Ohio is and how much better its getting.

Are you familiar with the term Homer?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Are you familiar with the term bandwagon?

No need to do the research. Just got back from Youngstown
sick.gif
and let's just say people are right when they say its the armpit of America.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

No need to do the research. Just got back from Youngstown
sick.gif
and let's just say people are right when they say its the armpit of America.

laugh.gif
OK you picked 1 city/area. Great.

Back
Top Bottom