Ohio takes another L

Hopefully teacher doesnt get fired over this. I understand where the family is coming from but this sounds like a God honest mistake. Half the class was slaves. This fam kinda took this out of hand its not like they allowed them.to be raped or forced to work outside in the heat all day

Hopefully teacher doesnt get fired over this. I understand where the family is coming from but this sounds like a God honest mistake. Half the class was slaves. This fam kinda took this out of hand its not like they allowed them.to be raped or forced to work outside in the heat all day

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

This.  It would be one thing if he was the only slave but this fam talking like he was the only slave in the class.  Another case of trying to get attention.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

This.  It would be one thing if he was the only slave but this fam talking like he was the only slave in the class.  Another case of trying to get attention.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

moms could get it

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom