OJ Simpson has died of cancer

I don’t care how a certain “sector” of Americans feel. Their ancestors did worse and the continue to celebrate a lot of unsavory people.

“Beat the case like Orenthal!” - Rick Ross

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

First 2k rusher in NFL history in just 14 games

Last edited:
RIP the juice …Didn’t even seem sick, yo was still out here

that dude was a character for a long time hell of a life

Nothing reminds us of America’s “true colors” like the OJ Simpson case.

As getback getback mentioned that OJ doc could be shown in schools tbh.

RIP

If you haven't watched it, do yourself a favor.

season-1

I literally just watched OJ made in America a few weeks ago, and for the first time learned about the facts of the case and the events that transpired during that period. I was 13 when everything went down, and I had no opinion on the matter. My family never expressed thoughts as to his innocence or guilt, and it wasn't really a topic of discussion in my household. Most of what I knew of the case was from television shows, or movies that used it as satire. And of course the day of the verdict, when our teacher got a tv so we could watch it. At that point it was clear white people thought he was guilty and black folk thought he was innocent.

That documentary was an eye opener to the ignorance displayed by some black people, and the willful disregard for the truth by others. People looking for payback because of past atrocities is wicked. All in all, after watching the doc I figured if OJ was lucky enough to live a long life and not randomly killed in some freak accident, he would give the world a deathbed confession. I guess his ego was too big for that.

had no idea he was from The City, and also this:

"Born in 1947 and raised in San Francisco, CA, Simpson was a son of Eunice (née Durden), a hospital administrator, and Jimmy Lee Simpson. His father reportedly worked as an employee of the Federal Reserve Bank and as a onetime bank custodian. His father was a well-known drag queen in the San Francisco Bay Area. Later in life, Jimmy Simpson announced that he was gay. He died of AIDS in 1986."

I literally just watched OJ made in America a few weeks ago, and for the first time learned about the facts of the case and the events that transpired during that period. I was 13 when everything went down, and I had no opinion on the matter. My family never expressed thoughts as to his innocence or guilt, and it wasn't really a topic of discussion in my household. Most of what I knew of the case was from television shows, or movies that used it as satire. And of course the day of the verdict, when our teacher got a tv so we could watch it. At that point it was clear white people thought he was guilty and black folk thought he was innocent.

That documentary was an eye opener to the ignorance displayed by some black people, and the willful disregard for the truth by others. People looking for payback because of past atrocities is wicked. All in all, after watching the doc I figured if OJ was lucky enough to live a long life and not randomly killed in some freak accident, he would give the world a deathbed confession. I guess his ego was too big for that.
Everyone knows everything in hindsight. At this point, I'd keep it a buck with folks and just say I dont know if he did it. I wasn't there. Any thing said coming from anywhere else is going to have some bias to it.

RIP JUICE. Thank you. You and Frank Drenen/Leslie Nielsen can continue the search in heaven

The Smith family doesn’t want to talk about how OJ was paying all their bills and how Nicole’s sister dated Rick James during OJ’s hey day in Buffalo…..
IMG_4521.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom