OJ Simpson has died of cancer

The CTE angle is damn interesting. That wasn't even a thing in 1994 but it makes some sense now.

If he lived long enough to get on club Shay Shay I bet Shannon would have gotten a confession out of him lol.

had no idea he was from The City, and also this:

"Born in 1947 and raised in San Francisco, CA, Simpson was a son of Eunice (née Durden), a hospital administrator, and Jimmy Lee Simpson. His father reportedly worked as an employee of the Federal Reserve Bank and as a onetime bank custodian. His father was a well-known drag queen in the San Francisco Bay Area. Later in life, Jimmy Simpson announced that he was gay. He died of AIDS in 1986."
Damn, just saw Mr. CEE passed today too. RIP.

I literally just watched OJ made in America a few weeks ago, and for the first time learned about the facts of the case and the events that transpired during that period. I was 13 when everything went down, and I had no opinion on the matter. My family never expressed thoughts as to his innocence or guilt, and it wasn't really a topic of discussion in my household. Most of what I knew of the case was from television shows, or movies that used it as satire. And of course the day of the verdict, when our teacher got a tv so we could watch it. At that point it was clear white people thought he was guilty and black folk thought he was innocent.

That documentary was an eye opener to the ignorance displayed by some black people, and the willful disregard for the truth by others. People looking for payback because of past atrocities is wicked. All in all, after watching the doc I figured if OJ was lucky enough to live a long life and not randomly killed in some freak accident, he would give the world a deathbed confession. I guess his ego was too big for that.
Regardless of whether he did it or not, I don't think there's any debate that he shouldn't have won the trial.
The cops' racism tainted that trial beyond repair.

He is the king of "think piece everything. " Did anybody see this man on the FreakNik documentary doing the same thing. I swear his vibe was so out of place on thete.

OJ was my distant cousin on my grandmothers side of the fam.

Screenshot_20240411_115557_Facebook.jpg

Thats not me thats my other cousin Stu from Detroit, fyi. I never got to meet him, he never came to the family reunions, then again neither do I.

had no idea he was from The City, and also this:

"Born in 1947 and raised in San Francisco, CA, Simpson was a son of Eunice (née Durden), a hospital administrator, and Jimmy Lee Simpson. His father reportedly worked as an employee of the Federal Reserve Bank and as a onetime bank custodian. His father was a well-known drag queen in the San Francisco Bay Area. Later in life, Jimmy Simpson announced that he was gay. He died of AIDS in 1986."
They touched on it in the OJ doc

He is the king of "think piece everything. " Did anybody see this man on the FreakNik documentary doing the same thing. I swear his vibe was so out of place on thete.

This dude always been a sucka :lol: :lol:

The very ground in which he walks is TAINTED. Emmitt Till’s murderer and accuser walked free. Again, Americans support so many brands and companies that benefited from people dying and being abused, it’s ridiculous.

If OJ got away with it SO WHAT! America has murdered millions and abused millions and gotten away with it.

Ironically, OJ had a role in the movie “Roots”

This dude always been a sucka :lol: :lol:

The very ground in which he walks is TAINTED. Emmitt Till’s murderer and accuser walked free. Again, Americans support so many brands and companies that benefited from people dying and being abused, it’s ridiculous
Tariq called him Moist Lamont Hill and said he has a non fba hairline :rofl:

Totally unexpected to hear. I don’t remember all the facts but what’s still burned in my memory was my 9th grade history teacher wheeling in the tv so the whole classroom can watch the verdict.

He’s with the ultimate judge now so I hope for his sake his hands are truly clean.

Wonder if he’s able to leave his kids money without Nicole and Ron’s families being able to sieze assets.? I’m assuming he left them cash.

Totally unexpected to hear. I don’t remember all the facts but what’s still burned in my memory was my 9th grade history teacher wheeling in the tv so the whole classroom can watch the verdict.

He’s with the ultimate judge now so I hope for his sake his hands are truly clean.

The day of the verdict, freshman year, 4th period art class. Our teacher let us watch it on TV, but only if we would write a report on it afterwards. Everyone cheered when he was announced innocent.

Back
Top Bottom