ok..Call Me CRAZY. But I Already Know Who Is Playin In The Superbowl,And The WINNER *answer inside*

spot rusherz

Banned
Giants vs Titans

The Janitor at my scool was talkin to me and my dudes at lunch about the Superbowl... And he said The Giantsare gonna beat the Titans in in Superbowl....

What kinda credibility does a JANITOR of a HIGHSCHOOL have?...right?

He predicted the last 3 superbowls, and winners.. and he was right every time...
nerd.gif

You do know this thread will be brought back come Super Bowl time, right?

If this doesnt happen... i'll seriously be shocked.. because me and my dudes call him crazy every year.... but when it's superbowl weekend.. hispredictions are always right.

Just make a statement, I Spot Rusherz will retire my screenname forever if the Superbowl matchup isn't the Giants vs.Titans and/or the Giants don'twin.

If I win the 'bet'.. I'm not gettin nothin' out of it so....
laugh.gif

When did he predict this? Last week or first thing of the year?

Week 1.. but when he mentioned the Titans, he said they were gonna have a bye week.

We thought he was crazy.

Then He mentioned it again today.....interesting

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by JPZx

Bet your SN on this Spot
How would I go about doing that,fam.

If the prediction is wrong: click Navigation Tab --> Communities Tab-----> My communities tab----> More/Manage Tab----> Remove Membership

Wait wait wait... you mean he's picking the two number one seeds in both conferences!!??? What a crazy man!!! WHat is he thinking, stop the presses!!!

Back
Top Bottom