ok..Call Me CRAZY. But I Already Know Who Is Playin In The Superbowl,And The WINNER *answer inside*

He picked the Giants to win the Superbowl last year... and they weren't the 1st seed
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Wait wait wait... you mean he's picking the two number one seeds in both conferences!!??? What a crazy man!!! WHat is he thinking, stop the presses!!!

Pg one stated that he predicted this in week one...

I unno, im ducktales on this one... but if true,
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

He picked the Giants to win the Superbowl last year... and they weren't the 1st seed
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif
big deal. This year? He's picking the two favorites - notexactly going out on a limb is he?

Besides, making bold predictions proves nothing because these people just disappear when they don't get something right... they're the same people whomake 50 different predictions and then scream when one of them hits. Dude is probably some degenerate moron who's trying to crawl out of his gamblingdebt.

Now you're in a lose/lose though - because if it hits, nobody is surprised.. and if it doesn't, everyone gets to call this guy (and you) out as afraud.. probably should've stuck with the longshots.

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif
big deal. This year? He's picking the two favorites - not exactly going out on a limb is he?
Can you read,doggie?

I said on page 1 that he predicted this ON WEEK 1
laugh.gif
.. dude needs to stephis comprehension skills up.

WE BELIEVE
laugh.gif

If this hits though, hopefully you're not a senior on your way out, because we're all gonna wanna hear what he says for next year.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif
big deal. This year? He's picking the two favorites - not exactly going out on a limb is he?
Can you read,doggie?

laugh.gif
.. dude needs to step his comprehension skills up.
In your initial post, you said he talked to you at lunch... as if to say, this was a recent thing, hence why you were making the post now. Funnyyou don't make the post until division playoffs and only add the week 1 thing after about 15 replies. sounds like ducktales to me, but hey this is a greatway to earn some e-props so keep up the good work bud.

And though the Titans are a number 1 seed this year, no one expects them to make the Super Bowl.

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif
Can you read,doggie?

laugh.gif
.. dude needs to step his comprehension skills up.
In your initial post, you said he talked to you at lunch... as if to say, this was a recent thing, hence why you were making the post now. Funny you don't make the post until division playoffs and only add the week 1 thing after about 15 replies. sounds like ducktales to me, but hey this is a great way to earn some e-props so keep up the good work bud.
I don't need e-props from anyone
laugh.gif
.. my lifedoesn't revolve around getting props on a message board.
indifferent.gif

If you knew how to comprehend posts, then you would see why I mentioned the week 1 prediction
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom