Ok. Im tired of logging just see if the CDP XII pics have surfaced yet...

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by robertomolina2013

Originally Posted by 23king24

ok you are def banned lmao rofl lol
I know.
roll.gif
roll.gif

900 and sumthing posts for this.
laugh.gif

Almost made it to 1000 budy.
Is it an accomplishment to have a lot of posts or something?
ummm no not necessarily it kinda jus shows how long u have been on NT really imo...bt the wiser usually have higher post count...including me
wink.gif

that has to be some of the dumbest #$*$ i've heard in a while.....
laugh.gif

umm...seriously...i was joking bout wiser
indifferent.gif
it was simply sarcasm...sorry u got yo britches in a knot
laugh.gif
step your "internet-sarcasm" game up.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

Where the hell are the #%%*!#! pics? damn... somebody has these ++%**%+ in pocession, and is not sharing...mother %#+**++!!!
2BearsHug.gif

Need 1??? Maybe???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I know.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

ummm no not necessarily it kinda jus shows how long u have been on NT really imo...bt the wiser usually have higher post count...including me
wink.gif

I don't think more posts makes you wiser. (many names come to mind but I will refrain) any idiot can post a lot. IMO it's more time on NT and a reasonable post per day count

I guess im going to have to edit my post
alien.gif
...it was simply sarcasm smh
eyes.gif
tired.gif
just for reference, I did get your sarcasm. I've just seen too many peeps who have a 50 ppd profile. I've seen you in the forums and knowyou aren't and idiot so sorry that my statement wasn't more general. no harm meant boss and have a
pimp.gif
good day

Wow crazy all this for the Taxi's. Why do you need a pic when we all know what the Taxi's look like. Jordan sales team showed the Taxi color when theytalked about the XI/XII pack at the last sales meetings. But this wouldn't be the first time they messed with all of us. I am sure stores will be gettingthem early December and we will have pics galore.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Wow crazy all this for the Taxi's. Why do you need a pic when we all know what the Taxi's look like. Jordan sales team showed the Taxi color when they talked about the XI/XII pack at the last sales meetings. But this wouldn't be the first time they messed with all of us. I am sure stores will be getting them early December and we will have pics galore.
there not the taxis there going to be something like the black red cw

I know.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

I don't think more posts makes you wiser. (many names come to mind but I will refrain) any idiot can post a lot. IMO it's more time on NT and a reasonable post per day count

I guess im going to have to edit my post
alien.gif
...it was simply sarcasm smh
eyes.gif
tired.gif
just for reference, I did get your sarcasm. I've just seen too many peeps who have a 50 ppd profile. I've seen you in the forums and know you aren't and idiot so sorry that my statement wasn't more general. no harm meant boss and have a
pimp.gif
good day

o i hear u bossman no offense taken...n i do know wat u mean some of higher posters that aren't wise...n same to u have great day man
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom