Ok NikeTalk..I need ur help (Now with more pics and a story)

Ok yall right now Im runnin for Top bachelor Of Lubbock and I want to win this, so i need some votes commin my way. The website to vote on is Studybreaks.comand my name is Devoy House......The voting ends on Saturday so we gota get to it...now I know yall arent gonna do this for free so i decided to contributesomthin to this thread everyday just to give yall some insintive...enjoy
pimp.gif

23tfp94.jpg

2dqsmrt.jpg

21l3o7t.jpg

25je0py.jpg

25z1ef6.jpg

2j13pxl.jpg
2nv4cci.jpg

2rha1xj.jpg

ixct8k.jpg

1zoz1gz.jpg

Ok this is a funny story of somthin that happened to me and a homeboi of mine a few years back when i was in high school

So me and my homeboi where chattin it up one day and he tells me about how he was talking to this manger for a dollar general around the corner for us and heoffered him a job. So at this point I needed a job too so i went with him to the dollar general and filled out an application. A few days later after footballpractice my freind comes up to me and tells me that he got a call from the place and needs a ride up there for an interveiw, now this makes me suspicous for afew reasons.
1. First off I didnt get a call
2. This guy has never held a job in his life
3.He has no volunteer work
4. So I know for a fact I have a way better application then him

Anayway I just shrug it off and say ok and take him up there, so while he goes in there i just wait in the car...A few seconds later he comes back up to thecar and the conversation goes like this...

freind- "hey the manager says he left his papers at his apartment right around the corner and he wants me to go with him to get them"
me- "
eyes.gif
I dont think thats a very good idea"
freind- " I know man so i want you to go with me just in case"
me- "
grin.gif
mann u owe me"

So we walk back into the store and when the manger sees me he gives me a
mad.gif
face..well anyway we start walking to this guys apartment and the manager starts making a little small talk when the conversation goes horribly wrong...

manager- "so what do yall like to do for fun"
Freind- "well i guess we just go to partys or whatever"
manager-" o so do yall go to South Padre any?"
Me-" Yea somtimes"
manager- "yea i know what goes on in padre
smokin.gif
"
Freind-"haha
pimp.gif
"
Manager- "So do yall like Orgys"
Me- "
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
"
Freind- "
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
...naw man"
Manager- "its ok you can tell me"
Me- "
ohwell.gif
naw man"

So after we walk in circles for a little bit we get back to the dollar general and he leads us to this small room in the back and as I start to walk in heturns to me and goes

manager- "I have to interveiw your freind here alone for a few seconds"
me-"(looking at freind)
laugh.gif
"
freind-"
embarassed.gif
"

so after about a minute my freind comes busting out of the door and speed walks to the car when i ask him what happens he said the guy started asking him if helikes men and kept trying to put his hand on his leg
roll.gif

to this day we make fun of him everyday about the day he almost got raped...
roll.gif

(remember im not a writer)

HAHA yea i dont think Im ever gonna let him live that down...I think i may call him right now

Yea i like it..my first year i was kinda iffy on it, but know im startin to get used to Lubbock

Back
Top Bottom