Ok Nt i'm having a kid and Need a name

Originally Posted by SHEED

some nt'ers come here to get names for their dogs.

dude youre having a seed, discuss this with wifee and the family.

Thats why i asked for suggestions i mean of course its gonna come down to that but im trying to get some options.. you think i didnt have a convo with my chicfirst of course i did and she came up with a name that sounds like something you put on cut or a burn my parents like names that date back to slavery so imasking around and trying to see what other creative minds might have bc im pretty much stumped at this point

name him obama.

no, please don't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by SHEED

some nt'ers come here to get names for their dogs.

dude youre having a seed, discuss this with wifee and the family.

Thats why i asked for suggestions i mean of course its gonna come down to that but im trying to get some options.. you think i didnt have a convo with my chic first of course i did and she came up with a name that sounds like something you put on cut or a burn my parents like names that date back to slavery so im asking around and trying to see what other creative minds might have bc im pretty much stumped at this point
Look at the replies...lol I stay correct. "lil abortion that got away"
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But best advice I can give you is, regardless of race... google search names and meanings. There's sites out there with lists and lists of names and themeanings behind it.

Michael
JayShaun
Benjamin
William
Elijah
Maxwell
Terence
Jayden
Marcus
jeffery
Aiden
Adrian

Throw them all in a hat and let fate choose.

i got it Imma Name him Jaffe Joe and call it a day but thanks for all the help I got a lot of good names some that imma gonna throw at her anyway. but dead upthank all yall for the help. i got a nice list put together

damn what happened to the good ol days when your relatives/mom tried to give you a name for your child , we asking the internet
laugh.gif

KOBE
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom